Eldraine Vanguards

Options
mrixl2520
mrixl2520 Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
Well they’re finally here! 2 Garrucks, 2 Okos, & 4 (FOUR) different Kenrith twin VGs. Why no hype or announcement?

Also, can we slow down with the Vanguards?!?!?! I’m overwhelmed by the bajillion of them now, with slightly different versions of a single PW from one set… Like the 4 Chandras from M20. I can’t keep them all straight! I can't remember which are the good ones, which ones are the ones to watch out for. Make fewer of them, but make them all good.

Last, will we ever get War of Spark Vanguards back in the store, with guaranteed non-dupes? I feel like M20 has been in the store longer then WotS was. 

Comments

• James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    No announcement because I think the push was premature and apparently incomplete.

I and many others I'm aware of don't show the cards/Twins PW in our card databases or PW lists.

It's unclear if today was supposed to be a release day or just a leak accident until we get any official word.
  • Klep
    Klep Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Options
    Right this moment I'd be satisfied with the ELD Vanguards being available to me at all.  Like for many people, when I go to look at the cards available in the ELD Vanguards packs, I see nothing.  And when I go to look for the ELD vanguards in the card search, I see nothing.  This content is currently only available to some people; I can only imagine what would happen if I were to encounter a deck with an ELD vanguard in some pvp content.
  • mrixl2520
    mrixl2520 Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Klep said:
    Right this moment I'd be satisfied with the ELD Vanguards being available to me at all.  Like for many people, when I go to look at the cards available in the ELD Vanguards packs, I see nothing.  And when I go to look for the ELD vanguards in the card search, I see nothing.  This content is currently only available to some people; I can only imagine what would happen if I were to encounter a deck with an ELD vanguard in some pvp content.
    Try closing the App and restarting?
  • Klep
    Klep Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Options
    mrixl2520 said:
    Klep said:
    Try closing the App and restarting?
    I've tried that multiple times. 
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    They just appeared for me a few minutes ago after another restart.  I had been trying all morning.
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Commenting to ask for guaranteed non-dupes.
    Crazy we are still asking for that.
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jtwood said:

for 400 jewels they are non-dupes. For 120, they are not. Same as Elite packs.
  • Michael_WC
    Michael_WC Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    Gunmix25 said:
    jtwood said:

WAR Vanguards only come in 120 or 300 flavors with no dupe protection. Now that ELD Vanguards are out here's hoping they make WAR Vanguards craftable.
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Gunmix25 said:
    jtwood said:

WAR Vanguards only come in 120 or 300 flavors with no dupe protection. Now that ELD Vanguards are out here's hoping they make WAR Vanguards craftable.
    I was referring to ELD Vanguards. I assumed that was the what the statement was directed at, my bad. Anyways,  who knows when any vanguard will be made available for crafting,  if ever.  I can easily see why they wouldn't.  No less frustrating, but I still see why