Dreadhorde Butcher doesn't trigger when it dies

Options
Pantagruel
Pantagruel Posts: 79 Match Maker
Dreadhorde Butcher doesn't trigger when it dies (when either player controls it)

Edit

I had this problem repeatedly over a couple of games and then the next game it worked OK, so the problem is obviously intermittant.

Comments

• ih8regin
    ih8regin Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Maybe it got exiled when it didn't trigger its on death ability. Or reduced to 0/0 by curses so it wasn't dealing damage. You need to check harder before reporting.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I can confirm that AI Butchers almost never trigger when I face them.  Sometimes its because of exile or debuffs, but often it is not.

There's definitely something here that I have neither the time nor desire to investigate.  @Tombstone @Oktagon_Support
  • Pantagruel
    Pantagruel Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options
    ih8regin said:

You need to check harder before reporting.
    Mburn7 said:
    There's definitely something here that I have neither the time nor desire to investigate.  @Tombstone @Oktagon_Support
    As Mburn says, I don't have to do nothing. I'm not an unpaid playtester. If during the normal course of play I can determine what's wrong, then I'll let you know, otherwise, I will simply report what I have.

Oktagon, in turn, don't have to do anything either. The game is full of bugs that have been there for a considerable amount of time. They choose not to fix bugs frequently. MTGPQ will quietly die, and GI Joe will take up the slack.