Looking for a active alliance

Pida9109
Pida9109 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
edited January 2020 in MPQ Alliances
I'm a highly active player. I played this game for 2 years on my iphone but I switched over to android and now I cant access my main account. I'm only lvl 26 on the new account and dont have any 5 stars yet but I have 10 or so 4 stars and alot of 3 stars. I play PVE and PVP any thing that helps me improve my team. I play 3 to 4 hours a day. I usually alway come in top 10 from all the events I've been in so far. I plan to make my new account just as strong as my first account. I'm just looking join a very active alliance that all work together to grow and get stronger. 

(Update) 1/15/2020
I now managed to get alot more 4* & 5* star heroes. Here's a link to current roster

http://imgur.com/a/XIteKkI

Comments

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    WE ARE MOOSE are looking for 2 people so if you are not in an active alliance yet we would love to have you join 
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    Welcome to our alliance, thanks for joining us:)
  • 111MCH111
    111MCH111 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Pida9109 said:
    I'm a highly active player. I played this game for 2 years on my iphone but I switched over to android and now I cant access my main account. I'm only lvl 26 on the new account and dont have any 5 stars yet but I have 10 or so 4 stars and alot of 3 stars. I play PVE and PVP any thing that helps me improve my team. I play 3 to 4 hours a day. I usually alway come in top 10 from all the events I've been in so far. I plan to make my new account just as strong as my first account. I'm just looking join a very active alliance that all work together to grow and get stronger. 

(Update) 1/15/2020
    I now managed to get alot more 4* & 5* star heroes. Here's a link to current roster

http://imgur.com/a/XIteKkI
    Have you considered to link your Real MPQ account to Facebook?
    I play with savegame via Facebook on two IPads and an IPhone nowadays.. I remember I started on my old Samsung phone.

if it doesn’t work for some reason, the people from MPQ will support with savegame issues