Select 16 (now 15) Support List - starting with SC1

Comments

• RentedPanda
    RentedPanda Posts: 95 Match Maker
    I thought the KraVan was an April Fools thing.  I was not expecting to see it again until 01 April 2020.

To be fair, i'm not expecting to see much in the way of supports the rest of 2020
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2020
    With support tokens being so rare, I'm really just hoarding them again until Royal Talon fighter returns to the pool.

@IceIX : Any reason why this data is a user-compiled list, instead of communicated by you guys?
    And also, is there anything at all on the horizon with regards to supports? It's been almost a year since support circuit was canceled...
  • RickOShay
    RickOShay Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Pocket Radio has strangely high match damage increase Perks, even at just 3* lvl 150, it adds 247 to green and red each. 

Even my few 4* Supports rarely go that high. Except Wasp Gauntlets, 247 on blue as a 3* for Perk 1. 

Looking forward to the next cycle and Support shuffle. I've saved 57 Beginner tokens now, so hoping that means getting a new 4* perk from that lot. 

Saved up to over 3M red iso, so I finally invested (almost*) all remaining supports, even the ones I don't actively use, and now have over 1.788M riso with nothing to spend it on.

*Purposefully keeping Korg lower so that 5* Thor's yellow doesn't tank over Okoye
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got a rank 3 Cull Obsidian from a standard just yesterday, that was a 2 tier jump-up from what I had before. I do kind of wish we could still pick these things up with more regularity.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,289 Chairperson of the Boards
    RickOShay said:
    Pocket Radio has strangely high match damage increase Perks, even at just 3* lvl 150, it adds 247 to green and red each. 

Even my few 4* Supports rarely go that high. Except Wasp Gauntlets, 247 on blue as a 3* for Perk 1. 

Looking forward to the next cycle and Support shuffle. I've saved 57 Beginner tokens now, so hoping that means getting a new 4* perk from that lot. 

Saved up to over 3M red iso, so I finally invested (almost*) all remaining supports, even the ones I don't actively use, and now have over 1.788M riso with nothing to spend it on.

*Purposefully keeping Korg lower so that 5* Thor's yellow doesn't tank over Okoye
    So, what you are saying is that Pocket Radio is out of the rotation because it's OP?

I still am leveling my lowest rank ones up slowly while keeping 400k on hand. Too bad this feature is basically dead. 

• 111MCH111
    111MCH111 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Today I am at day 1134 in MPQ.  I have 32/54 supports, only 9 3* (lvl max 150). Where do you find 4* or 5* supports? 

I am running Carols Comm on R4G and Avengers Tower on Kitty.  To get those Extra tiles and fortify tiles. Carols Communicator is True Healing, 😊 
  • bluewolf
    111MCH111 said:
    Today I am at day 1134 in MPQ.  I have 32/54 supports, only 9 3* (lvl max 150). Where do you find 4* or 5* supports? 

I am running Carols Comm on R4G and Avengers Tower on Kitty.  To get those Extra tiles and fortify tiles. Carols Communicator is True Healing, 😊 
    Well......If you can place T25 in a Season (I think only SCL7-9?) you can get an Advanced Support token which gives you a 1:100 chance at a rank 5, and a 1:10 chance at a rank 4.

Beginner Support tokens have a 1:50 chance at a Rank 4.

Master tokens - which I am not sure will ever be offered in the game again - have a better chance at the high ranks but are a non-issue.

There was a bundle last month offering some Advanced tokens, and I think there are a couple (maybe just 1) SCL bundles which offer an Advanced Support token.

TLDR: It is pretty darn unlikely that you will manage to pull a Rank 4 Support in the current state of the game (mostly only getting Beginner tokens from the event vaults) and basically impossible for 99% of the players to have a chance at a Rank 5.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    I lucked out with 6 4*s before the odds dropped and tokens dried up: notably Royal Talon Fighter, Quinjet, Blackbird, Sharon Carter, Lockheed, and Corvus Glaive. 

Since then the best I've done is a 3*, but they are overwhelmingly dupe 1*s or 2*s when i get tokens every blue moon or so. 
  • bluewolf
    I lucked out with 6 4*s before the odds dropped and tokens dried up: notably Royal Talon Fighter, Quinjet, Blackbird, Sharon Carter, Lockheed, and Corvus Glaive. 

Since then the best I've done is a 3*, but they are overwhelmingly dupe 1*s or 2*s when i get tokens every blue moon or so. 
    I keep opening Beginner tokens and it's almost always a low rank dupe, but sometimes I get lucky.  I think I've pulled 1, maybe 2 or 3 (?) Rank 4's from Beginner tokens.
  • jneidus
    jneidus Posts: 66 Match Maker
    I got a rank 3 Cull Obsidian from a standard just yesterday, that was a 2 tier jump-up from what I had before. I do kind of wish we could still pick these things up with more regularity.
    I just got a Beginner Support token from the Northstar + Friends vault and as I was scrolling over to the Supports tab to cash it in, I was thinking "oh great, another 1* dupe that will just convert to Red-ISO." Wasn't I surprised to open a rank 4 Cull. He must have been feeling left out of the game and really wanted to make an appearance.
  • RickOShay
    bluewolf said:
    RickOShay said:

So, what you are saying is that Pocket Radio is out of the rotation because it's OP?

I still am leveling my lowest rank ones up slowly while keeping 400k on hand. Too bad this feature is basically dead. 

Not saying that Pocket Radio has been purposefully left out, but it did strike me as 'interesting'.

Now with this new Survey today, I'm glad I held on to my Support Tokens just in case something gets updated / upgraded. I won't use the word Soon here, but I'll remain patiently optimistic over the next few months.  
  • Vins2
    Vins2 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Still waiting on Widow's batons to come into rotation, as I think it'd be perfect for 5dd in pve. So maybe they are freezing out the specifically good ones, though they just straight up offered Okoye's talon fighter and that's a super strong pairing. 
  • Jupiter79
    Jupiter79 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    It looks like Black Widow's batons and the pocket radio didn't make the cut this time either.
  • bluewolf
    On Thursday 2/6/20, they updated the Support pool of 15.  It was another repeat grouping.

Hulkling
    Hydra Henchmen (OT)
    Korg (OT)
    Lockheed
    Proxima Midnight (OT)
    Quantum Realm
    Quinjet (OT)
    Royal Talon Fighter
    Sp//dr
    Sharon Carter (OT)
    The Dora Milaje
    The Milano (OT)
    Vintage Shield (OT)
    Web-Shooters (OT)
    Wong (OT)

This grouping last appeared in November 2019.

Still not yet appearing in a pool of 15:

Black Widow's Batons
    Kra-Van
    Pocket Radio

No other changes in Support distribution or anything else have occurred, despite SCL10 being implemented. (Although I suppose adding Rank 5 stones is a small change, it only looks like 2 people will get one per season, maybe 3.)
  • RickOShay
    Supports Store has been rotated, same lot as we've seen previously. Ancestral Plane etc.
    @bluewolf
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Finally pulled my mini-stash of 5 basic support tokens, trying to get a Chewie.
    No such luck. Upgrade to Spidey Sense and Ebony Maw, though.
  • bluewolf
    edited March 2020
    On Thurday March 5, the new season started and the pool rotated to the following set:

Ancestral Plane 
    Atlantis
    Carol's Communicator
    Chewie
    Corvus Glaive (OT)
    Ebony Maw (OT)
    Hope Summers
    Shuri's Lab
    Spider-Sense
    Stepford Cuckoos
    Taskmaster's Sword
    The Carol Corps
    Vanessa Fisk
    Victorious
    Wasp Gauntlets

Still not yet appearing in a pool:

Black Widow's Batons
    Kra-Van
    Pocket Radio

No changes in Support acquisition have occurred, although there is currently a vault with a Rank 3 Dora Milaje in it.
  • RickOShay
    New rotation has been up for a bit, the set including Arc Reactor. I think I'll finally draw my 79 tokens soon.
    Only have Kimoyo beads & Lucky at 4* already, so I'm hoping to improve on many of the others. 
    Odds are that I'll just get 1x of a 4* draw, but hopefully 2.
  • bluewolf
    On Thursday April 2, the Support Pool rotated to the following group:

Arc Reactor
    Avengers Tower
    Chimichanga
    Cull Obsidian
    Destroyer Gun
    Element Guns
    Kimoyo Beads
    Lucky
    Mirror Image
    Sanctum Sanctorum
    Stormbreaker
    The Blackbird
    The Tinkerer
    Vibranium Ore
    Yaro Root

Still not yet appearing in a pool:

Black Widow's Batons
    Kra-Van
    Pocket Radio 

No other changes in distribution, although there was a recent bundle which included a Loki cover (shards) and a Rank 3 Mirror Image.  There also has not been any new Support since April 2019; nor did they re-open the Kra-Van Store for April Fool's Day.
  • bluewolf
    RickOShay said:
    New rotation has been up for a bit, the set including Arc Reactor. I think I'll finally draw my 79 tokens soon.
    Only have Kimoyo beads & Lucky at 4* already, so I'm hoping to improve on many of the others. 
    Odds are that I'll just get 1x of a 4* draw, but hopefully 2.
    Good luck!