Destroying Hixus Appears to Have Enabled All Creatures [Investigating]

Options
jtwood
jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
I submitted this ticket in the game, so I’m not going to attach screenshots. This is more an FYI to the community. 

In the recent Terror in the Shadows event - on the node where you have to kill 2 or less creatures (left node, IIRC) - I had played Cast Out to disable Greg’s Selfless Spirit. Two turns later, I used Rampage of the Clans to destroy Greg’s Hixus. On Greg’s next turn, his Selfless Spirit attacked me, and I realized it had become enabled seemingly after my Rampage resolved. 

Hixus specifically says that only opponent creatures should be enabled when it’s destroyed. 

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    this is how Hixus behaves, when destroying that card all disabled creature, regardless of which card disabled it, are enabled.

Let us see if you get a consistent answer from CS on this.
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Tremayne said:
    this is how Hixus behaves, when destroying that card all disabled creature, regardless of which card disabled it, are enabled.

Let us see if you get a consistent answer from CS on this.
    But the card specifically says only opponent cards should be enabled when it’s destroyed. The devs have been famously pedantic about the whole “destroy vs exile” aspect of the card’s wording, so I expect that they would be equally pedantic about making sure the opponent-only clause is properly enforced. 

It shouldn’t be enabling every creature on the board when it’s destroyed. 
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hello guys,

Thank you for your feedback!
    This issue was already confirmed and it's waiting for the fix.