Gideon Blackblade permanent Prevent Damage [Investigating]

Rhasget
Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
Faced Gideon Blackblade in RAW.
I had Leylines of Singularity on the board and when Greg cast his ult, the token was exiled right away. But the prevent damage on the PW it gives remained. 
I played for about 10 more turns before quitting since I had no means of dealing damage to him.

Comments

• jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is still an issue. Facing it on NoP right now. 
  • naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    I was facing it too, some will abuse this for sure.
  • jtwood
    Rhasget said:
    Faced Gideon Blackblade in RAW.
    I had Leylines of Singularity on the board and when Greg cast his ult, the token was exiled right away. But the prevent damage on the PW it gives remained. 
    I played for about 10 more turns before quitting since I had no means of dealing damage to him.
    I'm going to bump this (probably frequently) because this is a combo people can put in their own decks to never lose. Much like infinite combos that lock up the game, this type of combo should not exist. There's no downside to it.

• jtwood
    Bumping this again
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 787 Critical Contributor
    @Tombstone
    @Oktagon_Support

Where are you guys? Please check through all the topics here and mark them [Investigating] if you are doing so. It's ridiculous YOUR player base is providing a lot of input that is seemingly going to waste.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hello guys,

This issue was already confirmed by our testing team and it's waiting for the fix.
    Thank you for your patience.