Consecrate only exiles 2 cards from my opponent's graveyard [Investigating]

Machine
Machine Posts: 787 Critical Contributor
Without the visual aid it would have been impossible to notice. Instead of exiling 5 cards as suggested by the card's text, it only exiles 2 cards from my opponent's graveyard. Please fix.

Comments

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Were there more than 2 cards in your opponent's graveyard?  Just checking, I don't doubt that its bugged
  • Machine
    edited January 2020
    Mburn7 said:
    Were there more than 2 cards in your opponent's graveyard?  Just checking, I don't doubt that its bugged
    Most definitely "yes"! I've cast it multiple times to get rid of the lifelink Vampire that returns whenever my opponent surveils. The visual aid says -2 from graveyard, More than 0 cards still left in the yard.
  • ih8regin
    ih8regin Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    They seem to be sort of rebalancing cards vs effect then forgetting to patch either effective code or the text of the card. There are numerous cards that give stuff different from what's written, sadly I don't know how to play de-localized version of the app, or to retrieve english names for them :(:angry: say one 6-mana draw 3 cards lose 2 life makes player lose 3 life instead. Most likely this one is also a victim of such a treatment.
  • Machine
    @Oktagon_Support: any news about investigating and fixing this?
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hello guys,

Thank you for your feedback!
    This issue was already confirmed and it's waiting for the fix.
  • Machine
    Thank you for taking care of this!