Adventure card bug in RT

Options
Windy
Windy Posts: 79 Match Maker
The permanent supports in RT are not working well with adventure cards.

Monday's RT (which copies a casted none copy spell with half mana) does copy the spell side of the adventure card once casted and gives it half mana as it should. 

But

somehow the code sees this copied spell card as creature and (even as it says spell in hand) , it casts the creature side. I had it 2 games in a row with Beanstalk Giant.

But that's not it.

Then the casted creature gets into an endless loop being reinforced again and again and again and if not stopped by LPS, will go on forever. When stopped, game freezes. 

Comments

• Zzyzzx
    Zzyzzx Posts: 248 Tile Toppler
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I had a similar experience today, Beanstalk Giant was thrown into my yard with Gather the Pack, then immediately resurrected with Bond of Revival.
    I may have cast one before as the spell side, but that card would be in my hand, not in my yard.
    When he hit the field, he buffed himself for X green gems, then the little flashy animation just sat there flashing...LCS did nothing to help as it never prompted after timing out.
    This was specifically on the left node with Garruk II.
    Just for fun, I ran the same build on the bottom node and had no such issues.