MPQ Sneak Peek: December 2019 Edition (Updated 12/24/19)

Options
12346»

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,294 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sigh, I wish there were more PVE modes to rotate through. 
    There are 14 events without counting the 3 7-days that get run like once per year.  It’s better than it used to be since they added Cosmic Chaos and Infinite Pursuit. 
  • bluewolf
    Options
    And (correct me if I'm wrong), both CC & IP both are 4 day events, which they seem to refuse to run in favour of 3 days vs. The Hunt & MR&G 4 day events with a 48 hour sub! Madness!
    Actually you have the CC and IP backwards, I think.  They keep running the 3 day versions lately.  The last time they ran the Infinite Pursuit 4 day was 4/25/19 - which may also be the only time they ran it.  For CC, the 4 day was last run 8/1/19.

The Hunt is one that they might still run as a 3 day since it was last run that way on 9/16/19.

It could be that recently they haven't been updating different versions of these events as it makes it slightly easier for planning, and/or they have been focusing on other things like shards etc and it might be simpler to only update one version with rewards vs two.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    There are 14 events without counting the 3 7-days that get run like once per year.  It’s better than it used to be since they added Cosmic Chaos and Infinite Pursuit. 
    And the new Doom/Spidey2099 one.
  • bluewolf
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    And the new Doom/Spidey2099 one.
    Yes, Lost in Time.  That was in my count of 14, just didn't call it out.  It is the most interesting one they've added due to bringing in a few elements from other events like K-Silly, choosing the Cap/IM boss, and the Balance of Power boost approach in sub 3.
  • liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Any sneak peak info on Discord?
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nefarious Foes (1/7/20) *New Update*
    Progression Rewards:
    4-Star: Drax (The Destroyer) - Black
    3-Star: Thanos (Modern) - Purple, Green
    2-Star: Thor (Marvel NOW!) - Red
    1-Star: Venom (Dark Avengers) - Black

Placement Rewards:
    4-Star: Elektra (Unkillable) - Red, Purple 
    3-Star: Vision (Android Avenger) - Yellow, Blue, Red
    2-Star: Moonstone (Dark Avengers) - Black, Red, Purple

Alliance Placement Rewards:
    3-Star: Vision (Android Avenger) - Red
    2-Star: Moonstone (Dark Avengers) - Red, Purple

DISCLAIMER: I'm not sure I have some colors in the right order, especially at lower tiers. I looked at the rewards preview and listed progression reward colors from first to last, placement reward colors left to right. You've been warned. 
  • bluewolf
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Is is possible to un-sticky this thread now that the official January thread is up?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @IceIX any new December news on the way?

this thread is still stickied in general