MtGPQ 4th Holiday Anniversary Celebration! *Updated (12/26/19)

Options
124»

Comments

• Aeroplane
    Aeroplane Posts: 314 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Tilwin90 said:
    I wonder if they need to release a new bundle for the ELD crafting. I know it's been only a day over the "one month" (ELD was released on 26.11) and it's holiday time. but haven't been playing in a while and with ELD out and the rotation being casual has been so much fun... yet I'm really excited to craft some mythics here. :wink:

Yep, right with you on that. With the horrible luck with this set and I'm saying it's statistically almost impossible how few mythics I received with the number of packs I've opened on top of the last set luck, I'm thirsting for the crafting to start.
  • redkamel
    redkamel Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Brigby said:
    *Added details about Discounted Planeswalkers & Deck Slots
    @Brigby, in case you pop into the forums anytime before the 2nd, can you give us any info on the missing deck slot sale? I was ready to spend some crystals :smile:
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    redkamel said:
    Brigby said:
    Brigby, in case you pop into the forums anytime before the 2nd, can you give us any info on the missing deck slot sale? I was ready to spend some crystals :smile:
    Hey there! I'm back in the office now, and I hope everyone had a happy holidays and new year.

As for the deck slot discount, I informed the team over the break, and it should've been active starting on the 31st, but I'll see if we can extend it due to the delayed initial availability.
  • redkamel
    redkamel Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Brigby said:
    redkamel said:
    Brigby said:
    Brigby, in case you pop into the forums anytime before the 2nd, can you give us any info on the missing deck slot sale? I was ready to spend some crystals :smile:
    Hey there! I'm back in the office now, and I hope everyone had a happy holidays and new year.

As for the deck slot discount, I informed the team over the break, and it should've been active starting on the 31st, but I'll see if we can extend it due to the delayed initial availability.

Yeah I first noticed it yesterday finally, thanks for doing what you can!
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Brigby what should we be looking forward to next? Is there a release with non-card related content coming? Will there be another Q&A soon? What's the plan for all this uncraftable content (exclusive cards, vanguards, etc)?
  • Pantagruel
    Pantagruel Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options
    I was upset that the deck slot sale only lasted 2 days.