Holiday event stuck with error notice

Gunmix25
Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards
Played the holiday event and after the 1st match. I see I have 4 matches left. Should have been 3, correct? Anyways, when I try to start another match, I get an error message. Rebooting, restarting, nothing works. I get the same result. I'm always returned to my screen with 4 matches left. So a loss of a match does not occur with each attempt so that's good. But I am unable to continue in this event due to this error

Comments

• Azerack
    Azerack Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    Same here. After 1 complete round, the next round I can get to the match screen, but starting the match results in an error page, instead.
    Cancelling does not remove the charge, fortunately.
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 787 Critical Contributor
    Confirmed. Also, several team mates report the same. We can play one match. SWW after that.
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same here.
  • Gormhaus
    Gormhaus Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Same here as well.

Thanks!
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same for me too.

@Oktagon_Support @Tombstone what gives?  How has this event been broken a different way each time its been run so far?
  • naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    It looks like, we all have the same issue. We can play one event and the second is running in to a SWW.
    They adjust the inital amount of games to 5, but not fully, as it seems.

• Gormhaus
    Gormhaus Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    4 is the new zero. 

I was happy to see i gained another charge and was at 5. I thought the issue was fixed but i played 1 match and now its back to SWW.
  • joerginger
    joerginger Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    edited January 2020
    Confirmed. After many restarts I eventually got a second match, but now I am giving up on the third match after many attempts.
  • Azerack
    Azerack Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    It seems like every time something gets "reset" I can play ONE more match, but then the next match is back to SWW message... 
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Looks to me like its a graphics issue.  The game reads us as having 4 charges less than it shows that we do, so it errors out when trying to start a match with no charges.

How that could possibly happen is beyond me, but I'll get more pings for criticizing the team any more so *shrug*
  • greenmeanie
    greenmeanie Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Same here as well.  So I haven't either bothered to play it after first match since I can't reach all the progression rewards. 
  • Chapz
    Chapz Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    achieved 4 matchs, then stuck with error
  • greenmeanie
    greenmeanie Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    They might have fixed it a little too late.  Best I can do is get 50.  Really don't know why it took so long.  I hope we get compensated for all 3 events.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hello guys,

We truly apologize for this issue.
    The event is already fixed and will be working properly the next time it runs.
    Thank you for your patience.