Holidays Ruined

Options
Mburn7
Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2019 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Ok I just want to start with the disclaimer that my holiday week was wonderful and fun and the dumpster fire that is MTGPQ doesn't have a huge impact on my life as a whole.

That being said, my MTGPQ holiday celebration is really not great at all.

I was hoping to purchase a Tezz, Master of the Bridge at a discount, and maybe also the new Bolas as well, but the walker rotation is bugged and we don't have any WAR walkers on sale (update:  Fixed)

I was looking forward to playing the Holiday Showdown, but it was bugged and didn't give enough charges to complete progression.

I was planning on enjoying juiced rewards in the Single Player PvE events that are quick and easy to do, but they are bugged and some objectives don't work.

I wanted to make some funky new decks with the new cards I've been getting with the juiced rewards this month, but they are bugged and don't work properly.

I was excited to be able to craft Eldraine cards and pay normal price for M20 cards, but there is a bug and we are still unable to craft Eldraine for some reason.

And, since everyone at D3/Oktagon is enjoying (hopefully) their holiday vacation there is almost no chance that any of these issues will be fixed before the holidays are over.

Oh well.  Hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday season outside of MTGPQ!

Comments

• Aeroplane
    Aeroplane Posts: 314 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I was looking forward to Booster crafting... Oh well...back to work..
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Mburn7 - I just saw Bolas3 in the vault, so perhaps your missing PW is also in the vault.
  • Mburn7
    Options
    Tremayne said:
    @Mburn7 - I just saw Bolas3 in the vault, so perhaps your missing PW is also in the vault.
    He is, looks like they fixed the missing WAR walkers this morning.  The point still stands that it was bugged, though.
  • Tremayne
    Options
    @Mburn7 - was just trying make sure you saw it.
  • Mburn7
    Options
    Tremayne said:
    @Mburn7 - was just trying make sure you saw it.
    Yup!  I got New Tezz (pretty fun so far) and New Bolas (really good, except his ult isn't amazing).  Below 1 million runes for the first time in a long time lol.
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The bonus event rewards were nice, and the 2 free mythics (though both my pulls were excessively underwhelming).  Everything else just didn't work.

Nothing much to do in game right now, going to put my phone down for the day. 

Hope everyone has a great new years!! :)
  • Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 462 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I was looking forward to some half price deck slots but oh well.
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    Options
    have never seen it happen yet and wasnt expecting it to honestly

• ih8regin
    ih8regin Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    He he, happy New Year! Daily rewards are gone as well, maybe for me only, but.... XD
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Right now I would just settle for claiming my dailies. 

• joerginger
    joerginger Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same procedure as every year - no daily rewards after the change of the year.
  • Tremayne
    Options
    @Stormcrow - the deckslot sale seems to finally have arrived. I chose a few deck slots at 75 crystals.
  • ih8regin
    ih8regin Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same procedure as every year - no daily rewards after the change of the year.
    Ahh, so this was sort of expected? Then ... ahem, surprise. 
  • Rasalghul
    Rasalghul Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I wonder if the server is not waiting for the last country to reach the new year to open the rewards box.
  • Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 462 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Tremayne said:
    @Stormcrow - the deckslot sale seems to finally have arrived. I chose a few deck slots at 75 crystals.
    Thanks for the heads up, I had stopped checking. Just picked up a bunch.
  • greenmeanie
    greenmeanie Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Tremayne said:
    Thanks for the info.  I went and bought 4 new deck slots for some pws I like to use.
  • mrixl2520
    mrixl2520 Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options
    YAY!

Some sort of announcement would have been nice...