Gideon Blackblade keeps Prevent Damage without token [Investigating]

Chapz
Chapz Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
in Event Terrors of Shadows:
PW: Gideon Blackblade Vs. Teferi
Blackblade token created, granting prevent damage, which was exiled by Teferi PW 3rd ability after 2 rounds.
My PW still kept „prevent damage“ over several rounds (5-6) without blackblade token on board until game was freezing completely 

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• WiLDRAGE
    WiLDRAGE Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2019
    I had the same issue occur after exiling the token with Kaya's 2nd ability.
    I continued playing it long enough for the opponent to get another Blackblade token which this time I killed with a regular Destroy effect (Deathsprout) and the opponent still kept Prevent Damage.
  • BlessedOne
    BlessedOne Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2019
    I just lost, had to quit a match of The Grand Tournament, because of this bug. Give me my points back!
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dealing with this issue right now in NoP. My deck only has exile effects so I’m in a stalemate.
  • Tarjei
    Tarjei Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    I have this issue occurred just a moment ago, during Hunter X Bonder coalition event. It happened after I exiled the token with Eat To Extinction. I had to left to game, since I had no way to win that game.
    This issue should be fixed asap, since it allows to have players lost their games in a very easy way.
  • Techg
    Techg Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Issue happened to me today. I disabled the card my opponent had, but prevent damage never left until I removed the card.
  • Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Fixed an issue where Prevent Damage would remain active even after Gideon, Blackblade's ability tokens were exiled.