Loop Control System: 5 match creates a bypass bug.

Options
Gunmix25
Gunmix25 Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards

I have noticed on a few matches and confirmed my suspicions regarding a bypass bug that will circumvent the Loop Control System through a few tests.

When the LCS prompt appears on the screen, choose to stop the loop. If a five match is available, this will allow you to continue casting if you make that swap. If casting resumes the loop, and in all likelihood it will, the Loop Control System will not trigger again for the rest of the match. If the loop is by chance a true infinite loop, you will have to quit the match. If not a true infinite loop then you will just have to be patient and just wait for it to exhaust itself at some point, lol.

Anyways, I felt that this wasn't meant to occur under the LCS but it is happening.

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Gunmix25 - thank you for confirming this. I think it has been mentioned a few times before - at least hinted at - that this “functionality” exists, but it is great to have confirmation, because it could happen to you during Greg’s turn. Now, I know to just walk away from the match.
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tremayne said:
    @Gunmix25 - thank you for confirming this. I think it has been mentioned a few times before - at least hinted at - that this “functionality” exists, but it is great to have confirmation, because it could happen to you during Greg’s turn. Now, I know to just walk away from the match.
    You are welcome. I hope that this information will help the Devs narrow down the issue and correct it. I am a bit worried that Greg could pull this off too. If a five swap exists, he is likely to make that swap. Not always, seeing that greg is not that bright but still the risk is there and can cost one the match in competitive play.