CoTT: Chimichanga Paddywagon vs Claws and Swipes

This weeks clash was brought to you by sarcasm, snark and a serious lack of bullets. This was one of the easiest clashes due to a well covered and championed Deadpool. Sat back on my well proportioned backside and gathered my colors desired while the damage poured in. No biggie as my healing factor waited in the wings. Being as it was the holiday season I dropped a few surprise gifts in the form of countdown for what tiles.  Wolvie couldn’t wait for Christmas Day to open them. Greedy greedy. He got a couple of X swipes in but eventually I ran out of bullets and my healing factor kicked in and Logan checked out.  Managed to net myself a Beta Ray Bill with the token. All in all a great fight!

Comments

• Tarelgeth
    Tarelgeth Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Champed Deadpool.I  let Wolvie heal up to full from about 10%, then beat him down again.  Countdown What tiles did all the work for me, never even fired my red.  Middling Chimichanga support equipped, but for once, not Chewie, it just didn't seem fair.

Also got a Bill from my token. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I forgot to re-spec from 5 black, but the purple did the work for me. Especially after a re-shuffle dropped three of them right on a match-4 for Logan. Normally, I hate when that happens to my Countdowns, but this time it was glorious!
    Token was a C4rol champ level. Still got no Bill except for phone and Netflix and stuff like that.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nothing too fancy with my champed Deadpool - I waited until he had enough green for his slash, then launched purple. He managed to destroy four of the countdown tiles with his claws, which put him in a fair bit of hurt. I finished him off with red, which healed me to full, so Deadpool walked over with a grin on his face as he prepared to loot Logan's pockets.
    ...and the grin promptly faded when he saw what the token in Logan's back pocked held - a Flaptain cover. Blegh.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    I forgot to re-spec from 5 black, but the purple did the work for me. Especially after a re-shuffle dropped three of them right on a match-4 for Logan. Normally, I hate when that happens to my Countdowns, but this time it was glorious!
    Token was a C4rol champ level. Still got no Bill except for phone and Netflix and stuff like that.
    I actually remembered to re-spec him to from 5 black. My reward for doing so? - a red-starved board never allowing me to fire Out of Bullets.
    Oh well... like you, purple did the job.

Token hoarded. Waiting for Prof5X and Carbage to leave LL.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wolverine was not filled with Christmas cheer but he was filled with yellow, green AND black AP! Despite having a champed Deadpool myself he cut me to ribbons first two fights and even killed me by matching his yellow countdown! Wotta joker. Third time out though I taught him the meaning of What?!?!? and exploded him many many times with a cascade of death! Take that you crazy Canuck! The token was a Carbage red which I guess I *needed* as I didn't have him rostered but it sort of felt like Santa had taken away my X-mas presents and replaced them with a pile of steaming donkey doos. Oh well.