Blow stash or pass ?

tonypq
tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
I'm debating on blowing my stash in LL for 5ProfX or passing until 5Carnage leaves and pray there are three good 5s at the time.

Would you guys blow the stash mainly for 5ProfX and bite the bullet of 5Carnage or pass entirely in my case ?

What makes it a tough decision is the 260ish pulls in LLs I'd have are split between 110 LL tokens and the rest over 3K CPs. I don't have a big enough hoard of CPs to chase 5ProfX in a random store and don't have enough LL tokens to finish him off just on LL tokens. Seems like if I don't finish while he's in LL, it would take a very long time to ever fully cover him. I have 2 covers for both him and BRB currently.

Like many I think 5Carnage is pretty garbage, Beta Bill isn't too bad though. My fully covered and champed 5s are Hela, Doom, Captain Marvel, Thanos. 5ProfX would be a nice addition with his great power set, but also finishes the rainbow of colors I'm missing with the 5* team's I have currently. 

Currently I don't PVP much, mainly clear PVE either SCL 8 or 9 depending how much time I have to play. As far as waiting for 5Carnage to leave, there is no certainty months from now we'll have a good or great trio of 5s in LL either. If I wait to blow my stash, maybe 5ProfX appears in a store when I have enough CPs at the time to cover him, but he may also be in a store with a 5 I already have fully or mostly covered as well. 

Comments

• LogamericanSpidey
    LogamericanSpidey Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Blow - Professor X is a beast.  Comboing him with Thano5 and Doctor 5trange = fast clears.
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    I went for it and have no regrets. Pulled about 220 latest and got Prof X champed, Carnage and BRB at 12 covers. Now i am dry on tokens but it was worth it as Prof X is alot of fun. Especially combined with half Thor and Chavez.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wanted to complete px as well, started with 2 covers and 166 pulls later, I only got 5 more. Shards got me 2 more. Going to stop here and finish him off with champion rewards. 57x 4* covers to go.