Your Latest Legends Results: Prof X, Carnage, BRB

PiMacleod
PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
39 pulls (tokens)
10 5*s

Not bad at all.  Almost can champ Prof and Carnage.  

https://youtu.be/GwXTCWHUj2I

Comments

• tupacboy
    tupacboy Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    79 pulls... Zero brb... 7 x 5stars... 
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    I pulled my stash of 166 tokens. Results at https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/906922#Comment_906922
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,516 Chairperson of the Boards
    Had 3000 CPs, 16 LTs and pulled to finish Xavier and start on my BRB (I'll pull again when Carnage leaves to finish Bill).

Got 3 Carnage, 3 Xaviers, and 10 Bills.

Hard to be angry with those results.
  • Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Missed BRB's release store so needed to pull here for PVE essentials cover, it took 78 tries and wiped out almost all my LL tokens.  At least he eventually turned up so luckier than@tupacboy above.
    Along the way picked up 2 Carnage to take him to 0/0/3 and 6 Professors (that's half an academic board) to go from 1/1/0 to 5/1/2.
    Happy with the Professor tokens at least as he plays so well with Chavez and I'm still early in 4*land.  Another plus is another 6 four stars are ready to be champed as soon as I grind enough ISO.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2019
    I haven't been tracking everything but I did pull 2 Carnage covers back to back. That brings him to 1/2/1. PX is at 5/5/1 and I have just one BRB cover.

I'm hoping I can luck into two more black PX covers, then I can start saving LL tokens.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    10 pulls, 2 BRB and a Prof X. Pretty happy with that.
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Did 200 pulls (+ a few extra from champ rewards) got 12 BRB, 11 Prof X and 7 Carnage.

That leaves BRB at 12, Carnage at 12 and Prof X champed.

Will continue to pull as i get CP/LT so that i can champ the other 2.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,246 Chairperson of the Boards
    21 pulls and got two 5*s and stopped as they were the two 5*s I needed : one Carnage and one BRB.  Will hold off on pulling until Carnage leaves.
  • Vengeance
    Vengeance Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    I went 53/373 on my pulls.  Prof X now 477, Carnage 460, BRB 456
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    pulled about 100 latests and 1600 cp.

prof was champed already, pulled 14 covers to 467
    brb ended up 4/2/4 from 1/1/0
    carnage ended up a yucky 5/1/0 from 1/0/0
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    I had 40 LLs and just wanted one BRB.

# 1: Carnage red
    # 2: BRB yellow

I'll save the next 38 for the next 5*, fully expecting that angering the gods of probability with two 5*s in a row is going to mean a long wait for the next one...
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    I don't hoard, but in my last 7 pulls, I've gotten two BRB covers, one blue and one green, before he's going to be a required. I've only gotten two covers for Carbage, both in his Black, so he's essentially a character who can screw me over before my turn starts by matching a 4 star or my strike tiles...
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,698 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mine was again a car crash. I stopped at 350 pulls still needing 3 BRB covers. I started off 1 for 40 before I got my second 5.

For the third hoard break in a row I got over 20 covers on the worst of the three. My biggest fives are rescue kingpin and now carnage.

Sadly it’s all blue I need for BRB so because of the **** reasons for the first cover with a feeder not being shards that won’t help me either.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    Not pulling at all. I'm going into full-on hoard hiberation mode for a while, which is very new for me.
    Prof5X has 12 covers (with Prof4X only 4 levels away from getting me #13). Carbage is garbage (currently is 0/4/0) and I already got a BRB in his special store.
    Hoarding at least until Prof5X and Carbage leave seems like the right move for me. 
  • tupacboy
    tupacboy Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    Finally got the BRB cover... 82nd pull