Hixus not removing disable [Fixed]

Options
7thGuest
7thGuest Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
Had 2 instances of during Awakened Inferno that my opponent used Hixus and after the support was gone my creatures continued to be disabled. Ended up having to replace/kill them so I could get enabled creatures on the board (which didn't disable on attack so the support was gone and I don't think I was just missing it). 

Anyone else notice this? or was I just unlucky with the game going sideways for me?

Comments

• Raistlin
    Raistlin Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    I believe if the support is exiled, instead of destroyed, creatures that it’s disabled will stay disabled.
  • 7thGuest
    Options
    That makes a bit of sense but I wasn't running  any support destroy/exile in the matches. 
  • thesmallesthuman
    thesmallesthuman Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Options
    Did you by any chance return it to hand or library with something like Petty Theft?

If you matched it away or used a destroy effect, that sure sounds like a bug. But it specifically needs to be destroyed to activate its enable effect - there’s a lot of ways hixus can get sneaky and stay active even while gone, which is why we ask :)
  • 7thGuest
    Options
    No return or such. Only defensive card in that deck is Deathsprout which doesn't touch supports. 

Had someone cast Hixus today in training grounds but beat them on the next attack so couldn't retest. There were Greg cascades and it was gone but creatures were still disabled. 

Will throw a deck together with Hixus and try it out later to see.

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This issue seems to be resolved in 4.0 version.
    Thank you for the feedback!
    Options
    Investigating the case where the support would be exiled and creatures would remain disabled. 
    (Already fixed when the support is destroyed and enables all creatures, including creatures that were not disabled by Hixus.)
  • boopers
    boopers Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @Oktagon_Support

Any update on this?  I was just in a match a few minutes ago where Hixus was played by opponent and I happened to have Crush Contraband in my deck. When Contraband exiled Hixus, none of my 3 creatures were enabled. 
    Options
    Hello @boopers
    Thank you for the feedback and sorry about the delay.
    I will add the information you sent to the investigation.
    As soon as I have some answers I will get back to you.