Softlock in tdw after 5-orb-match

naabaldan
naabaldan Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
After making a 5 orb match dragging something is not working anymore, while other interaction is possible:
Selecting cards in your hand or making them acitve or inactive is possible. Calling the pause screen is also possible.
It is not possible to match orbs anymore. so i had to quit the game even thouigh i was about to win. it was the last turn.
Its frustrating as always when playing coalition events. Last card i successfully played was bedevil
Tagged:

Comments

• Smokincookz
    Smokincookz Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2019
    I had this happen to me, exactly as you describe, in Chromium’s node. Activated Ral’s first ability and then this happened. I had cast a Stitch in Time for 2 extra swaps before that, possibly a match 5 which I cascaded into. Can’t remember for sure, but looks that way from the mana and loyalty gains in the log.

Was able to disable or enable cards, but not reorder them or exile them. 
    Could view graveyard and exile. 
    Was sort of able to select a card, but not really. 
    Could not flip Warrant to try and play the Warden side. 
    Gems could not be swapped. 
    Pause menu worked.
    Very frustrating that all these things work fine, and yet something is stuck. Most of these soft locks seem to be solvable if something was added into the LPS to skip the current phase of that turn.

Really annoying tinykitty, I had worked hard for and achieved perfection up until this point. 
    Pissed me off real good.

• Volrak
    Volrak Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    This is possibly the same bug as https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/80877/bug-tdw