Globe Trotting

Dogface
Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
First day, a 1v1 against a lvl 296 Spider-Man (Peter Parker), who can't be stunned.

Phew, they don't start off easily. I chose Cap M4rvel, chased black and yellow. Photonic Barrage did the job.

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    My own SMPP is about 30 levels higher than the one in the event, so I decided to mirror match it. Go for a "different sides of the mind, with one being aware and trying to break the rest free of the deception" sort of narrative. Other than forgetting like 30 seconds after seeing the notification and trying to stun him, it went pretty smoothly.
  • carlj64
    carlj64 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Used my 5ceman. Blue everywhere. Hmm. Got enough green to drop and it became a formality.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I decided to brush the cobwebs off of Medusa and let her out to play. She cleaned up a level 215 Parker without too much trouble. 
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 968 Critical Contributor
    Went movie thematics and beat him with reliable ol' Vulture.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Went silly and beat him with heavy green/red denial plus Devil Dinosaur. :)
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 222 Tile Toppler
    I just finished the 11th snow globe. I now have 1100 points. The final reward of a Mysterio cover is at 1200 points. But there are no more snow globes or even placeholders!! All of the completed snow globes are at 0 points. How do we get the last 100 points??
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    Kaazz said:
    I just finished the 11th snow globe. I now have 1100 points. The final reward of a Mysterio cover is at 1200 points. But there are no more snow globes or even placeholders!! All of the completed snow globes are at 0 points. How do we get the last 100 points??
    A new one appears each day.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kaazz said:

For the first 11, there was a snowflake on the background where they were going to appear. I was wondering about the 12th node myself, and it turns out that my guess was correct, and it is, in fact, Mysterio's head. Time to go punch him in that head until he gives up!
  • BeetleGeorge
    BeetleGeorge Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Kaazz said:

For the first 11, there was a snowflake on the background where they were going to appear. I was wondering about the 12th node myself, and it turns out that my guess was correct, and it is, in fact, Mysterio's head. Time to go punch him in that head until he gives up!
    Only that the 12th node is a bad joke, at least for me. I do not have the slightest idea how with my newly acquired Karolina Dean I should win against a level 344 Mysterio.
    First I hoped that you maybe have different material for each try but after letting Karolina get killed 2 times it is still her I would have to use for the next fight.
    I don't care much about letting her get killed again and again until my health packs are used up. Not the kind of joke I like.
  • BeetleGeorge
    Kaazz said:

Only that the 12th node is a bad joke, at least for me. I do not have the slightest idea how with my newly acquired Karolina Dean I should win against a level 344 Mysterio.
    First I hoped that you maybe have different material for each try but after letting Karolina get killed 2 times it is still her I would have to use for the next fight.
    I don't care much about letting her get killed again and again until my health packs are used up. Not the kind of joke I like.
    Sorry. I take it back. Seems when I'm too tired to play I should better rest for a while and certainly not write idiotic postings.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,900 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kaazz said:

Uh, you don't have to use Karolina Dean on the final node vs Mysterio. You can use any character on your roster. I smoked him with 4Carol.

KGB
  • BeetleGeorge
    KGB said:
    Kaazz said:

Uh, you don't have to use Karolina Dean on the final node vs Mysterio. You can use any character on your roster. I smoked him with 4Carol.

KGB
    You're absolutely right. That's why I wrote that I take everything back - after using Hela for the win  :/
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,571 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kaazz said:

I threw his head through a window and then photographed it! Guess Jessica Jones doesn't like snow globes!
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 968 Critical Contributor
    12th node: Very Vicious Victory via Vulture.