CotT: A tale of two piggies.

Spider-Ham is not my biggest covered hero by any stretch but I managed to get the drop on the porcine foe with a few good moves and some old fashioned ingenuity. Good thing pigs fly because that led to the demise of my enemy and I was able to pull out a first round win even though my Talking Pig was technically overmatched. Chalk one up for the home team!

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've got him pretty well covered, so I just jumped right in. Blue is usually the key power here, but you need to be careful with the timing. If the other Ham has enough blue or purple, he can dodge or nullify it. I tossed my yellow out first, to bait his purple, and then went swinging to victory!
    Token was mentioned in the Best Moments thread: My 12th 5* Iceman cover!
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    My poor little piggie is only 1/2/1, level 94, so I was glad to see his opponent wasn't leveled too high. A level 150 Taskmaster sword helped to chop up the ham with a quickness - I only managed to fire one power (the countdown one), but then won the following turn with match damage.

My reward was a not-too-exciting yellow cover for 4* Black Widow. However, it was my 13th cover for her, so at least that completed her covers.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    This little piggy matched purple, this little piggy matched blue, this little piggy matched yellow, so this little piggy punched you! And this big piggy got an LT! All the way home!
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    It's for these battles I'm glad I'm well stocked in boosts. I needed them bad.