Revamp Character Select

Not sure if this has been suggested but with the sheer number of characters and duplicates in this game, I believe the character select menu when entering a battle could use a change. I'm speaking for those on mobile devices.

It's kind of difficult finding a character when you have to scroll forever. I'm not 100% sure on the solution but one idea that may help is keeping duplicates/variations of a character under the same character icon. 

For example, you tap or press and hold Captain America and a small window or slider shows up and you can cycle through which Captain America you want to select.

That's a start that could significantly decrease the number of present icons on the select screen before a match. As someone with 200 characters rostered, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Comments

• Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    At the very least it'd be handy to have star level filters on the team select screen, you'd reduce the amount that had to be scrolled through and avoid missing any that were boosted into the typical level range of a high tier. 
  • GENxSLADE
    GENxSLADE Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Crowl said:
    At the very least it'd be handy to have star level filters on the team select screen, you'd reduce the amount that had to be scrolled through and avoid missing any that were boosted into the typical level range of a high tier. 
    Yes, I agree that even this would be worth implementing. I'm sure there's several ways it can be done and hopefully someone is paying attention and will make it so.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    maybe the 3rd, 4th, 5th, ... 947th we ask for this we'll get it ....