Your Champ Rewards UPDATED haul

PiMacleod
PiMacleod Posts: 1,717 Chairperson of the Boards
Not a bad day....  more covers, and shards that lead to covers.  A few 5* covers earned this way, and more than a few 4*s.

Prof X, Storm, and Rescue all benefited on the 5* tier.

But enough of that... here's the link.

https://youtu.be/pQnpNQm-w7g

Comments

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    pretty sure the rewards came up short again. my 335 4* cap marvel should have gotten me over 1000 shards. ended up with 100...
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,248 Chairperson of the Boards
    jredd said:
    pretty sure the rewards came up short again. my 335 4* cap marvel should have gotten me over 1000 shards. ended up with 100...
    The retro rewards only applies to new 4-5 feeders and new secondary 3-4 feeders. 

CM therefore didn’t benefit other than the shards you needed to build to a full cover from the 4 getting to (eventually) 340.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Champ Rewards 2: Shardmageddon treated me reasonably well, but not spectacularly. Got enough champ levels to get two more LTs and two more pulls from BRB's store, brought Rescue to 4/4/4, Gambit to 2/2/2, and got Archangel's first green.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Champed Storm and Cable, Kitty is within sight, Gambit is not pitifully behind anymore, good handful of champ levels, enough CP to disappoint myself with the BRB store, enough HP to get me past being able to afford the Emma costume bundle, lots of good stuffs.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    jredd said:
    The retro rewards only applies to new 4-5 feeders and new secondary 3-4 feeders. 

CM therefore didn’t benefit other than the shards you needed to build to a full cover from the 4 getting to (eventually) 340.
    That's great... I'd have champed 5* CM at level 340 for CM 4*. now I wont. 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,895 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2019
    I had 685 rewards, which I’m thinking is on the higher end of the bell curve. 

18 5* covers (14 were champ levels)

108 4* covers (all champ levels)

I did a screen shot before and after applying levels and saw that the haul brought in the following:

107,500k iso- Just under a 5th of what it’d cost to champ a 5*. I make this in about 3-4 days conservatively .

9 LT and 297 CP- 21 pulls. Probably about 9-10 days worth of work.

3200 HP- I have no idea my earn rate here but it’s sorely needed! 3200 is less than 1.5 roster slots at my level. And I have 9 3* dupes on the vine right now in need of rostering (18,000 HP)  

This was a big payout compared to many and I think it at most put me ahead in the game by 1-2 weeks probably. I’ve been playing over 5 years to put that number in perspective.

Edit: Forgot that applying covers got me a champ level for Thanos and Strange (plus another Thor saved cover) via shards.

• The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    904 rewards for me. 

15 LTs and 250ish CPs from champ levels.  

Today was a good day. 
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,106 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got rid of all that excess ISO that was sitting around doing nothing.  Champed Gambit, got a purple cover for my 6/0/1 Prof X.  Four more 5-stars now need ISO to get them up to their max level.  Quite a few 4-star champ levels showed up.  Three of them got LTs, one of which brought Carnage up to 0/2/0, while anohter got Loki enough shards to get another cover to bring him up to 3/3/3.

The best part was getting another cover for Talos, bringing him up to 3/5/4.  One more, and I can finally champ him! :)
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,904 Chairperson of the Boards
    368 rewards for me.

No 5* shard but then I knew I wasn't getting any since no one on my roster is higher than 310.

But tons of 4* covers via covers and shards which netted a bunch of CP/LTs once I applied them.

KGB
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    122 for me, which was expected with my low 3 star rosters. Got a handful of 4 star covers,though, including Mordo, Worthy Cap and Gamora, and a few shards. Was really happy to get a cover for Emma Frost and giving me closer to the Kitty I'm chasing, but got another Carbage cover in my pulls from Latests tokens.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,248 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got 509 things, which helped me finish champ Banner and Doom (on top of Gambit and Rescue last week).  Lots of 4 and 5 covers....so many....

Kind of weird to have Banner champed.

I have Cap FA, Iron Man, and Phoenix left from the Classic 5's.

I had like 405 CP and 10 LTs after champ rewards (from basically 0) and thousands more HP.....I kind of get why the devs were hesitant to push out the rewards....but hey, I just renewed VIP, so they got some money from me on top of a Loonie during the sale.
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2019
    I received a further 158 rewards, including four 4* covers and an avalanche of shards. I was able to cash them in for several 5* covers, including two more for Archangel, who is up to 4/4/3 now, and I'm sure I got at least one for Rescue too. I know I also got a LT from someone's champ level, though I can't remember who now haha.

I was able to champ Storm and Banner after the first round of rewards, to make it seven 5* champs. All in all, a very successful few weeks in MPQ :smile: