Comments

• JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Bzhai said:
    fitfestus said:
    Keep the shards in place
    BUT...
    give us back our BONUS heroes!

This will help counter the stupid idea of removing the CP's and Hp's from champ progression rewards 

The bonus hero draw was a huge part of my token hoarding strategy! 
    At the very least bring back bonus heroes but reward shards or something if you feel that a complete cover is too generous (pst, it's not). You could even implement a lucky draw mechanic that rewards 1x, 2x or 3x shards. 
    Like I posted (over here) where you get the regular amount of shards for each regular pull, but if you pull a 3* cover from a Standard token, or a 3* or 4* from a Heroic, or a 5* from a Legendary, you get bonus shards for that particular tier/character.
  • leoperez90
    leoperez90 Posts: 66 Match Maker
    They can always add shards to V.I.P as well. I wouldnt mind this change. Each month gets a new character.
     Adding shards to the daily log in bonus, there's days when we go without NOTHING and you know the feeling. 

I do miss that feeling of surprise when a bonus hero appeared. Deff bring it back. 

#bringbackbonushero
  • Mikbro81
    Mikbro81 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Thank you

It's nice to know our thoughts were heard.  It's a shame that it had to get to that point.  Moving forward im hopeful that things don't ever get like this again. 

Keep up the good work guys
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you for listening to our feedback, and giving us the shards for the new heroes. This is important to me, because it signify that the company is not as clueless as the recent fiasco has indicated. I will continue my purchases to support the game...
  • huktonfonix
    huktonfonix Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    Thank you. I’ve changed my 1* rating and renewed VIP. You listened to feedback and took quick action to make it right.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe just holster the pitchfork (or sheath it, or whatever your preferred stowage method)?   May need it again later. . .
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 496 Mover and Shaker
    It comes from a vault?
  • bahamut685
    bahamut685 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Absolutely expecting a sale [very shortly] after this "update"/"fix" goes live. And won't blame them for it (even if it will support the tin-foil community's suspicion that they always planned it to go this way, so they could look like they "really hear/understand us").
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    And what happened, then? Well, in MPQville they say – that the DEV's small heart grew three sizes that day. And then – the true meaning of Christmas came through, and the Devs found the strength of ten Grinches, plus two!

He puzzled and puzzled till his puzzler was sore. Then the Dev thought of something he hadn’t before. Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more!
    Enh, let's keep everything in perspective; this is one or two sizes are best. . .
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 660 Critical Contributor
    It comes from a vault?
    a 300 item vault with mostly 2 stars
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    maltyo9 said:
    shardwick said:
    Guys, with my upcoming shards I'm putting in a pool!

Just out of curiosity, was your original name "BonusHerowick?"
    It still is. Removing bonus heroes is like removing Mary from Christmas Vacation. Sure, we have shards to build a pool but no hot lingerie saleswoman to jump in it. :(
  • Kingart813
    Kingart813 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Thank you dev's for righting a wrong!
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,487 Chairperson of the Boards
    Aaaaaand we're live.  414 champion rewards.  That's... impressive.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    395 here!
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    I got the rewards today.  TBH, still a little confused.  For example, Black Bolt received no shards but my Medusa is level 343.

Shouldn't I have received the shards that would have accrued from Medusa’s champ levels?
  • Painmonger
    Painmonger Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    PorkBelly said:
    I got the rewards today.  TBH, still a little confused.  For example, Black Bolt received no shards but my Medusa is level 343.

Shouldn't I have received the shards that would have accrued from Medusa’s champ levels?
    Rewards were only for secondary feeders, Medusa was already a BB feeder, so we don't get shards for that. Pretty disappointed in that myself. 
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    WOW! So many champ levels for my 4 stars, was able to champ 3 new four stars, and add a few 5 star covers to older 5 stars.  Awesome update!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shardmas 2 was pretty fun. I got my missing Gambit cover - still just 2/3/3 now but that might be fun with 5torm sometimes, and I was able to finish up Sabretooth as well. I would still like to know moving forward what the strategy is going to be for feeder assignment. @IceIX any news on that front?