• Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2019

SEPTEMBER 2019 EDITION

Day 1574

Roster slots: 282/285 (+7) 

star star star star star
    30 champions (+1):
    Archangel, Black Bolt, Black Panther, Black Widow, Cable, Captain America (First Avenger), Captain America (Infinity War), Captain Marvel, Daredevil, Doctor Doom, Dr. Strange, Gambit, Ghost Rider, Green Goblin, Hela, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Jessica Jones, Kingpin, Kitty Pryde, Loki, Okoye, Rescue, Spider-Man (Back in Black), Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Silver Surfer, Thanos, Thor, Wasp, Wolverine

Latest Legends

• Storm (3/4/3, lvl 405) (+2)
    • Iceman (5/2/4, level 420) (+8)
    • Professor X (1/4/0, lvl 330) (+5)

Classic Legends

• Rescue (5/3/5, lvl 452) (+1)
    • The Hulk (4/2/4, lvl 405) (+3)
    • Hawkeye (3/4/2, lvl 390) (+2)
    • Star-Lord (5/1/1, lvl 360) (0)
    • Doctor Octopus (1/1/2, lvl 315) (0) 

star star star star
    86 champions (+1):
    Agent Coulson, America Chavez, Ant-Man, Bishop, Black Cat,  Black Panther, Black Widow, Blade, Captain Marvel, Carnage, Cloak & Dagger, Cyclops, Dazzler, Deadpool, Devil Dinosaur, Domino, Drax, Elektra, Emma Frost, Gamora (2x), Ghost, Ghost Rider, Gwenpool, Howard The Duck, Iceman, Invisible Woman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Jubilee, Juggernaut, Kate Bishop, Kingpin, Kraven the Hunter, Lockjaw, Luke Cage, Magik, Medusa, Miles Morales, Mockingbird, Moon Knight, Mordo, Mr. Fantastic, Mysterio, Namor, Nebula, Nick Fury, Nico Minoru, Nightcrawler, Nova, Peggy Carter, Professor X, Prowler, Quake, Red Hulk, Riri Williams, Rocket & Groot, Rogue, Ronin, Sabretooth, Sam Wilson, Sandman, Shuri, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Ham, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Star-Lord, Talos, Thanos, The Hulk (The Main Event), The Hulk (Totally Awesome), The Punisher, The Thing, Thor,  Valkyrie Venom (Agent Venom), Venom (Eddie Brock), Vulture, War Machine, Wasp, Wiccan, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23, Yondu 
    I've championed Juggernaut. My latest recruit is Human Torch (4/4/3). Captain Marvel and Vulture have reached level 370, so I'm building them up again.

star star star
    No changes.

Bonus Heroes

star star star : Hawkeye 
    star star star star : Kate Bishop
    star star star star star : Hawkeye

Future goal

Finishing 5* Storm before she leaves the Latest Legends. 

NOVEMBER 2019 EDITION

Day 1642

Roster slots: 289/291 (+6)

star star star star star
    33 champions (+3):
    Archangel, Black Bolt, Black Panther, Black Widow, Cable, Captain America (First Avenger), Captain America (Infinity War), Captain Marvel, Daredevil, Doctor Doom, Dr. Strange, Gambit, Ghost Rider, Green Goblin, Hawkeye, Hela, Iceman, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Jessica Jones, Kingpin, Kitty Pryde, Loki, Okoye, Rescue, Spider-Man (Back in Black), Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Silver Surfer, Storm, Thanos, Thor, Wasp, Wolverine

Latest Legends

• Iceman (3/5/5, level 453) (+5)
    • Professor X (4/5/2, lvl 420) (+6)
    • Carnage (5/1/1, lvl 360) (+7)

Classic Legends

• Storm (5/3/5, lvl 451) (+3)
    • Hawkeye (5/5/3, lvl 450) (+4)
    • The Hulk (4/2/4, lvl 405) 
    • Star-Lord (5/2/1, lvl 375) (+1)
    • Doctor Octopus (4/1/2, lvl 360) (+3)

star star star star
    90 champions (+4):
    Agent Coulson, America Chavez, Ant-Man, Bishop, Black Cat,  Black Panther, Black Widow, Blade, Captain Marvel, Captain America, Carnage, Cloak & Dagger, Cyclops, Dazzler, Deadpool, Devil Dinosaur, Domino, Drax, Elektra, Emma Frost, Gamora (2x), Ghost, Ghost Rider, Gwenpool, Human Torch, Howard The Duck, Iceman, Invisible Woman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Jubilee, Juggernaut, Kate Bishop, Kingpin, Kraven the Hunter, Lockjaw, Luke Cage, Magik, Medusa, Miles Morales, Mockingbird, Moon Knight, Mordo, Mr. Fantastic, Mysterio, Namor, Nebula, Nick Fury, Nico Minoru, Nightcrawler, Nova, Peggy Carter, Professor X, Prowler, Quake, Red Hulk, Riri Williams, Rocket & Groot, Rogue, Ronin, Sabretooth, Sam Wilson, Sandman, Shuri, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Ham, Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Woman, Star-Lord, Talos, Taskmaster, Thanos, The Hulk (The Main Event), The Hulk (Totally Awesome), The Punisher, The Thing, Thor,  Valkyrie Venom (Agent Venom), Venom (Eddie Brock), Vulture, War Machine, Wasp, Wiccan, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23, Yondu 
    I managed to champion Taskmaster, Human Torch, Captain America and Spider-Man 2099. Wolfbane is my newest recruit (3/3/3). Cloak & Dagger and Medusa have reached level 370.

star star star
    No changes.

Season goal

I'm currently building up shards for 4* Carnage and 5* Doc Ock.
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2019
    SHIELD Level 158

Day 13??

Roster slots: 199/202

5 stars: All rostered. No significant changes here. A few more covers for some of my 5 stars, but no one at champ level at this moment. Been drawing from Latests before Carbage entered, so my Storm had eight covers and my Pro$ X is equivalently covered. One of Iceman's covers keeps eluding me. Since shards, Kitty is the one I'm chasing, and I'm just over one fifth of the way to a colorless cover for her, probably for the middle power (the one that overwrites other tiles on the board) to get a boost and move faster in removing those tiles.

4 stars: 82 now champed. Magik, Black Widow, Emma Frost and Wiccan were recently champed. HammerCap is just six levels and the 12,500 ISO short of joining champs. He'll be followed by Howard, who just got his blue cover from the running of Webbed Wonder in December, and then Mysterio, who has 4 saved covers. Spider-Man 2099 and then finally Human T4rch will make their way up to champ city, leaving Talos, Taskmaster, Spider-Ham and the two newest needing additional covers. All non limited have 13 covers, however, aside from Wolfsbane and M.O.D.O.K. who are at 5 and 4 respectively. The 4* covers have stagnated since the rollout of shards. I get more of them from heroic pulls, but without BH, it's going to take a while to get the needed covers for Wolfsbane and M.O.D.O.K....

3 stars: All 3-stars are still rostered. Doctor Strange got to 266, where he now sits. Psylocke and Iron Man did as well, and tumbled back down, but gave their ISO to a 30 saved covers character, so it wasn't a total loss. After I get my 4 stars over the champion hump, I'm switching back to champing the 10 or so of these guys, and then we'll start looking at who to actively farm as my roster grows.

2 stars: Active farming continues here. A lot of my characters in the wings are sitting on 20 plus of saved covers, so when Storm or Cap America hits 144 and isn't immediately required in any event before I have a dupe cover, they'll go back down and put their ISO in one of the others and I'll adapt my 2-star team for DDQ.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    With all the changes to the game rewards, it seemed worth updating my previous post, for what it's worth:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/888387#Comment_888387

The shift from Bonus Heroes to shards on Targeted Heroes is a really lateral move for me, more than most.  With using the 120 CP option for 4* covers, my bonus hero expectations were pretty low to begin with, so the shard system is no different for me than a dry spell in BH luck was, except that the cover reward is "colorless".  I'm glad that my final BH was the yellow 5* Wasp to get all of her powers, because let me tell you, I'm not sure I would have had the patience to wait out shards for that with only the few Latest Legends tokens I get and I liked the Ant-Man movies enough that it's nice to have all her powers.

A more significant change for me is one neither the forum nor the devs have really talked about: 4* PVE progression rewards.  In the more recent past, new characters were only typically getting two of their three covers from PVE progression before they rotated into full dilution scheduling for the PVE events, which meant that either the PVP progression or the PVP season simulator progression was needed for me to fully cover a new character with the direct-buy option.  For Worth Cap & Android Torch, PVE has awarded all three covers in progression.  If this continues moving forward, it would mean both PVE & shards would provide redundant solutions to missing powers on new characters, which is really nice for me.  Because of this, it removes the need for hitting 900pts/40wins in PVP or 2,000/75 in simulator when real life gets in the way, or if I get sick of fighting the same teams.

On the other hand, the shard system has highlighted how much my way of playing limits the number of heroic & event tokens I open.  Because of this, I will likely start playing PVP regularly again to either the 300pt/8win event token (for non-vaults) or the 575/16 progression CP.  We shall see, but I only just started trying again with Balance of Power recently after a protracted break from non-seed-team PVP. 

For the roster update, I've not gained any additional covers for 5*'s I had, save the earlier-mentioned Wasp cover, but I did finally roster both 5* Professor X & 5* Rescue.  Each only has one blue cover apiece (meaning my Professor X is more a "Logan movie" professor than the real one, but it's a start.
    Current Targeted Hero: God-Emperor Doom (which would bring him from 1/1/1 to 4 covers where he could join my soft cap for 5*'s at Lv315; Kitty would be next to bring her up from 2/0/0).

Progress is slow but steady on the 4*'s.  Nothing much to report.
    Current Targeted Hero: Worthy Cap (I have a 2/5/2 5* Clint, so that could be fun if neither is nerfed in the meantime)

For the 3*'s, my last six characters to max-champ are between Levels 261 & 264, so everyone I have will be complete Soon(tm).  While I don't plan to start 3* farming, I may go back and target some of the missing 10 3* characters on my roster just so that Standard and Elite tokens still have meaning for me.  I plan to start with Vision, in case the new Disney+ series inspires themed team ideas, but 3* Bullseye will be high on the list as well for the fun-factor.
    Current Targeted Heroes:  whoever is at Lv 261 & 262...I think Mystique & Angel, but it really doesn't matter.

I wasn't previously farming 2*'s, but with my 3*'s hitting max champ level and with the updated champion rewards reducing the amounts of some rewards it seems like I'll start feeling the loss more than I did before.  I won't dupe everyone, but at least some just to make DDQ continue to go quickly.

For 1*'s I still have moral objections to Juggernaut & Venom, so no changes here.

A few years ago I would never have guessed my simple Marvel match-3 game would need a strategy & progress post, but here we are :)
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    The Champion Rewards Update gave me ten five star covers, of which I only had to save one (Gambit). Thanks to these covers, I have now champed Storm and Banner (who were each missing one), which brings me up to seven five star champs. I'm chasing the final cover I need to champ Thanos, so I'm collecting purple shards for him (quite apt, since he has a massive purple face). After I get that last cover, I will switch my attention to Thor. 

In terms of fours, I have 77 champs and I am now collecting yellow shards for Hammer Cap. After that, I will probably focus on Juggernaut.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is my day 700 roster, noting it down here for future reference.

SR: 134
    Roster Slots 212:

My 2* and 3* dupes are running.

For 4* rosters, I have

52 champed 4*
    25 at 13 covers
    6 at 12 covers
    5 at 11 covers
    1 at 10 covers
    1 at 9 covers
    1 at 6 covers
    1 at 5 covers

Now, I'm facing Iso-8 drought. I could either jump to 5* land or I could champ them with future iso-8 saved up. I think I will hit 5* land before champing the rest of the 4*. 

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2019
    @HoundofShadow
    what's your current 5* situation? If you don't have any of the meta 5s champable, or near champable, I would encourage you to go in to 5* PVP with your eyes open. It is going to be very very different than what you're used to from being a 4* player for sure.

And once you do it, it'll be a long time before you can get your head back up above water by adding more 5s to the bench given the in-game economy (speaking as a fellow F2P player here)
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,893 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is my day 700 roster, noting it down here for future reference.

SR: 134
    Roster Slots 212:

My 2* and 3* dupes are running.

For 4* rosters, I have

52 champed 4*
    25 at 13 covers
    6 at 12 covers
    5 at 11 covers
    1 at 10 covers
    1 at 9 covers
    1 at 6 covers
    1 at 5 covers

Now, I'm facing Iso-8 drought. I could either jump to 5* land or I could champ them with future iso-8 saved up. I think I will hit 5* land before champing the rest of the 4*. 

Yeah 5* land can be a ton of fun or a nightmare depending on how you transition. I’d be curious to see your roster. Do you have Gamependium?
  • HoundofShadow
    Currently, I have none of the meta-character champable or even close to be champed. I read a lot of players' experiences (including yours) about going into 5* land with non-meta or non-good characters. I think I will get a couple of good/decent 5-star to 13 covers as a backup, in case my pvp experience turns out to be torturous. Since my goal is to hit 1000 points in PvP, I hope it will be manageable with single champed 5* first.

Since most of the 4* that I like have been champed, so I think I should be hitting 5* land in June 2020. I have to save up 3 millions iso-8 by then. 

I don't have a Gamepedium account because I'm lazy to go in there and update my roster.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    I found that when I only had Ghost Rider, all I saw were teams with Kitty and max-champ 4ocket, and later JJ/Bishop. I’m sure it’s now Hawkeye/WCap. It wasn’t until I champed a second one that I started to see that more interesting MMR people used to talk about enjoying. Best of luck if you choose to go that route, it takes getting used to big time.
  • Daredevil217
    Currently, I have none of the meta-character champable or even close to be champed. I read a lot of players' experiences (including yours) about going into 5* land with non-meta or non-good characters. I think I will get a couple of good/decent 5-star to 13 covers as a backup, in case my pvp experience turns out to be torturous. Since my goal is to hit 1000 points in PvP, I hope it will be manageable with single champed 5* first.

Since most of the 4* that I like have been champed, so I think I should be hitting 5* land in June 2020. I have to save up 3 millions iso-8 by then. 

I don't have a Gamepedium account because I'm lazy to go in there and update my roster.
    What alliance are you in/in game name? We can look at your roster that way as well.  Single champ would be an interesting route though I’m curious 1) who you have champable and 2) who you are considering taking the leap with. If you don’t have any of the meta, maybe a true healer like Doom?
  • Daredevil217
    OJSP said:
    What alliance are you in/in game name?
    You might want to do that via PM.
    Why would I PM him? I don’t feel it’s off topic. My assumption is that others could give helpful advice on transitioning as well based on what he’s working with. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Doom is a good one; he was my second and I immediately switched to him.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards

What alliance are you in/in game name? We can look at your roster that way as well.  Single champ would be an interesting route though I’m curious 1) who you have champable and 2) who you are considering taking the leap with. If you don’t have any of the meta, maybe a true healer like Doom?
    Wow, @Daredevil217 didn't recommend 5* Daredevil as a first single 5* champ? That's surprising! 

Though with Kitty in the game, he's not nearly the great first, single 5* champ that he was when I first used him to start transitioning to the tier two years ago. 

In light of Kitty, Doom probably *is* one of the best single 5* champs you can have. Other than Kitty herself, of course. 
  • HoundofShadow
    edited December 2019
    Hi everyone, thanks for all the help regarding transitioning to 5*.  Since I plan to go into 5* land around June, I think any specific advice revolving my rosters now might not be helpful by then. Who knows the meta might have changed? We are looking at another 12 4* and 5* characters in the next 6 months.
  • Daredevil217
    Hi everyone, thanks for all the help regarding transitioning to 5*.  Since I plan to go into 5* land around June, I think any specific advice revolving my rosters now might not be helpful by then. Who knows the meta might have changed? We are looking at another 12 4* and 5* characters in the next 6 months.
    With 5 stars coming at such a glacial pace you’ll learn to plan as far in advance as possible if you want the best ROI. This is especially true for FTP. I’ll use my own goals as an example. 

I finally have 5* Hawkeye champable but had to use a lucky run of BH, check the daily resupply, buy his recent HFH cover, and use the 2-3-4-5 feeder chain with shards to get him there. Long term planning for just one character. Yes the meta changes and pop up stores can change plans as well, but it’s always good to have foresight into where you are going and how you plan to get there. But remain flexible enough to switch up when you have new info (new meta, new store, new feeders,  etc.). If you don’t want help or to give any info on your roster that’s fine, but I wouldn’t for that reason. 

My next hoard break to try and cover three Latests will be when the 5 after Bill enters.  Using 300 pulls as a conservative estimate, I could finish Parker (who has 127 shards already) and have enough left over for one more 5* cover. Phoneix has 11 right now so I can make her 12. Also will get 11-12 BH that I could use on Jubilee to get her very close to spitting out the last cover I need. All this prep, planning and allocation of resources (which could change at a moments notice) and none of these characters are close to meta!
  • Black Duke

END OF THE YEAR 2019 EDITION

Day 1680 

Roster slots: 294/300 (+9)

star star star star star
    36 champions (+3):
    Archangel, Black Bolt, Black Panther, Black Widow, Cable, Captain America (First Avenger), Captain America (Infinity War), Captain Marvel, Carnage, Daredevil, Doctor Doom, Dr. Strange, Gambit, Ghost Rider, Green Goblin, Hawkeye, Hela, Iceman, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Jessica Jones, Kingpin, Kitty Pryde, Loki, Okoye, Professor X, Rescue, Spider-Man (Back in Black), Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Silver Surfer, Storm, Thanos, The Hulk, Thor, Wasp, Wolverine

Latest Legends

• Professor X (5/5/3, lvl 465) (+17)
    • Carnage (5/5/3, lvl 455) (+11)
    • Beta Ray Bill (2/5/5, lvl 435; +3 saved) (+14)

Classic Legends

• The Hulk (5/3/5, lvl 450) (+3)
    • Doctor Octopus (4/3/3, lvl 405) (+3)
    • Star-Lord (5/2/1, lvl 375) 
    star star star star
    92 champions (+2):
    Agent Coulson, America Chavez, Ant-Man, Bishop, Black Cat,  Black Panther, Black Widow, Blade, Captain Marvel, Captain America, Carnage, Cloak & Dagger, Cyclops, Dazzler, Deadpool, Devil Dinosaur, Domino, Drax, Elektra, Emma Frost, Gamora (2x), Ghost, Ghost Rider, Gwenpool, Human Torch, Howard The Duck, Iceman, Invisible Woman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Jubilee, Juggernaut, Karolina Dean, Kate Bishop, Kingpin, Kraven the Hunter, Lockjaw, Luke Cage, Magik, Medusa, Miles Morales, Mockingbird, Moon Knight, Mordo, Mr. Fantastic, Mysterio, Namor, Nebula, Nick Fury, Nico Minoru, Nightcrawler, Nova, Peggy Carter, Professor X, Prowler, Quake, Red Hulk, Riri Williams, Rocket & Groot (2x), Rogue, Ronin, Sabretooth, Sam Wilson, Sandman, Shuri, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Ham, Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Woman, Star-Lord, Talos, Taskmaster, Thanos, The Hulk (The Main Event), The Hulk (Totally Awesome), The Punisher, The Thing, Thor,  Valkyrie Venom (Agent Venom), Venom (Eddie Brock), Vulture, War Machine, Wasp, Wiccan, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23, Yondu 
    Karolina Dean is my newest champion (3/5/5, lvl 270). Furthermore I've recruited M.O.D.O.K. (3/4/4, lvl 229) and Wolfbane (5/4/3, lvl 250). Black Panther, Iron Fist, Rocket & Groot, Rogue, Sandman and Wolverine have reached level 370. My duplicate of Rocket & Groot is championed.

star star star
    No changes.

Future goal

Hoarding until Professor X & Carnage leave Latest Legends.
  • spidyjedi84
    SHIELD Level 159

Day 1422

Roster slots: 200/206

5 stars: All rostered.  BRB was drawn when he entered Latests. I'm drawing from Family Favorites vault to chase Beard Cap, Jessica Jones and Prof X covers to give those three potential covers. Kitty is the one I'm chasing in shards and she just crossed the halfway mark for her next cover. Emma's 280 level gave me another in her Yellow cover, so matches with Grocket and Juggs are slightly faster in PVE. Shard rewards and covers from the new feeders gave my roster a boost for several characters, with Iceman finally nabbing his missing blue cover and Storm is two covers away from being a champ. Cap Marvel is my next highest covered, with 9, and several 5 stars at 8 or more covers.

4 stars: 86 now champed. Mysterio is still waiting to climb to 270, and Wolfsbane and Modok are gathering covers yet. The boost from shard rewards gave some small cover gains for some of my heroes, but they're all still in the lower range of champ levels, with few over 300. The 4* cover acquisition with shards is still glacial, and I'm in no rush to champ Mysterio and Talos.

3 stars: All 3-stars are still rostered. I threw a lot of my ISO in this tier recently. Angel, Gambit, Sentry, Vision, all with 20 saved covers moved back to champs. She-Hulk is climbing now, and Loki will be next, as I'm, going to have 20 covers for him at middle of Prodigal Sun and pulling in double ISO. We're stopping after that, with four at 13 covers left to re-champ who have very few saved covers on the vine at the moment. Human Torch and WOLVERINE (PATCH) both were sold at champ but that ISO went back into characters with saved covers. I'm starting to build up roster slots to make 3 star dupes, though.. As I'm seeing the shards system and the help it can give to a 4 star roster, dupes seem the smarter way to go for the stronger characters, like Doc Strange and Deadpool in the tier.  Chasing Bullseye to 266 at the moment,

2 stars: Active farming continues here. Shards system helps a lot at this tier, in giving champed levels and colorless covers. The loss of HP and CP here so far hasn't been noticable, as most draws I get are 2 stars. Lot of turnover at this tier.
  • spidyjedi84
    SHIELD Level 1?? I want to say it's 162, but am unsure and away from my game at the moment. 

Day 14?? (just passed an anniversary, as I got some Devil Dino covers)

Roster slots: 205/207

5 stars: All rostered.  Prof. X was my first to get 13 covers, and he has roughly 4 on the vine. I've raised my softcap from 315 to 330 on a few of my 5 stars, as all but Talos in my 4 stars and the current slough of heroes still clamoring for 13 covers have been champed. Kitty gained another yellow cover via a draw from classics and a purple via my shards from opening packs finally paying off. Sinister was rostered as well. Storm, Okoye and Jessica Jones are my next top covered characters. Hoarding for when Sinister enters tokens so I don't draw any more Prof X covers, since I'm not moving into 5 star with just him.

4 stars: 87 now champed. Mysterio took the climb. Modok is at 12 covers, Karolina Dean at 11 and Wolfsbane at 10. Trying to chase with the advent of shards in PVP enough to get Northstar to eight covers and then hope for some lucky draws in LT or MTs. I've had several champs make it to the 300 level threshold now. 

3 stars: All 3-stars are still rostered, and I only have two or three who fell back down from top rank to the bottom that I have to rechamp. Hawkeye, Quicksilver and my Deadpool dupe. Shards in rewards for PVE/PVP make this tiers advancement move faster now.

2 stars: Active farming continues. Debating starting a dupe farm on a few of them I routinely use in Deadpool's Daily, like Hawkeye, Ares and Storm.
  • Black Duke

END OF THE YEAR 2019 EDITION

Day 1680 

Roster slots: 294/300 (+9)

star star star star star
    36 champions (+3):
    Archangel, Black Bolt, Black Panther, Black Widow, Cable, Captain America (First Avenger), Captain America (Infinity War), Captain Marvel, Carnage, Daredevil, Doctor Doom, Dr. Strange, Gambit, Ghost Rider, Green Goblin, Hawkeye, Hela, Iceman, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Jessica Jones, Kingpin, Kitty Pryde, Loki, Okoye, Professor X, Rescue, Spider-Man (Back in Black), Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Silver Surfer, Storm, Thanos, The Hulk, Thor, Wasp, Wolverine

Latest Legends

• Professor X (5/5/3, lvl 465) (+17)
    • Carnage (5/5/3, lvl 455) (+11)
    • Beta Ray Bill (2/5/5, lvl 435; +3 saved) (+14)

Classic Legends

• The Hulk (5/3/5, lvl 450) (+3)
    • Doctor Octopus (4/3/3, lvl 405) (+3)
    • Star-Lord (5/2/1, lvl 375) 
    star star star star
    92 champions (+2):
    Agent Coulson, America Chavez, Ant-Man, Bishop, Black Cat,  Black Panther, Black Widow, Blade, Captain Marvel, Captain America, Carnage, Cloak & Dagger, Cyclops, Dazzler, Deadpool, Devil Dinosaur, Domino, Drax, Elektra, Emma Frost, Gamora (2x), Ghost, Ghost Rider, Gwenpool, Human Torch, Howard The Duck, Iceman, Invisible Woman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Jubilee, Juggernaut, Karolina Dean, Kate Bishop, Kingpin, Kraven the Hunter, Lockjaw, Luke Cage, Magik, Medusa, Miles Morales, Mockingbird, Moon Knight, Mordo, Mr. Fantastic, Mysterio, Namor, Nebula, Nick Fury, Nico Minoru, Nightcrawler, Nova, Peggy Carter, Professor X, Prowler, Quake, Red Hulk, Riri Williams, Rocket & Groot (2x), Rogue, Ronin, Sabretooth, Sam Wilson, Sandman, Shuri, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Ham, Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Woman, Star-Lord, Talos, Taskmaster, Thanos, The Hulk (The Main Event), The Hulk (Totally Awesome), The Punisher, The Thing, Thor,  Valkyrie Venom (Agent Venom), Venom (Eddie Brock), Vulture, War Machine, Wasp, Wiccan, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23, Yondu 
    Karolina Dean is my newest champion (3/5/5, lvl 270). Furthermore I've recruited M.O.D.O.K. (3/4/4, lvl 229) and Wolfbane (5/4/3, lvl 250). Black Panther, Iron Fist, Rocket & Groot, Rogue, Sandman and Wolverine have reached level 370. My duplicate of Rocket & Groot is championed.

star star star
    No changes.

Future goal

Hoarding until Professor X & Carnage leave Latest Legends.

MARCH 2020 EDITION

Day 1768

Roster slots: 303/303 (+3)

star star star star star
    38 champions (+2):
    Archangel, Beta Ray Bill, Black Bolt, Black Panther, Black Widow, Cable, Captain America (First Avenger), Captain America (Infinity War), Captain Marvel, Carnage, Daredevil, Doctor Doom, Dr. Strange, Gambit, Ghost Rider, Green Goblin, Hawkeye, Hela, Iceman, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Jessica Jones, Kingpin, Kitty Pryde, Loki, Mister Sinister, Okoye, Professor X, Rescue, Spider-Man (Back in Black), Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Silver Surfer, Storm, Thanos, The Hulk, Thor, Wasp, Wolverine

Latest Legends

• Beta Ray Bill (5/3/5, lvl 462) (+9)
    • Mister Sinister (5/3/5, lvl 451) (+14)
    • Havok (1/5/7, lvl 420) (+13)

Classic Legends

• Doctor Octopus (4/4/4, lvl 435) (+2)
    • Star-Lord (5/2/2, lvl 390) (+1) 

star star star star
    99 champions (+7):
    Agent Coulson, America Chavez, Ant-Man, Bishop, Black Cat,  Black Panther, Black Widow, Blade, Captain Marvel (2x), Captain America, Carnage, Cloak & Dagger (2x), Cyclops, Dazzler, Deadpool, Devil Dinosaur, Domino, Drax, Elektra, Emma Frost, Gamora (2x), Ghost, Ghost Rider, Gwenpool, Human Torch, Howard The Duck, Iceman, Invisible Woman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Jubilee, Juggernaut, Karolina Dean, Karnak, Kate Bishop, Kingpin, Kraven the Hunter, Lockjaw, Luke Cage, Magik, Medusa, Miles Morales, Mockingbird,  M.O.D.O.K., Moon Knight, Mordo, Mr. Fantastic, Mysterio, Namor, Nebula, Nick Fury, Nico Minoru, Nightcrawler, Northstar, Nova, Peggy Carter, Professor X, Prowler, Quake, Red Hulk, Riri Williams, Rocket & Groot (2x), Rogue, Ronin, Sabretooth, Sam Wilson, Sandman, Shuri, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Ham, Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Woman, Star-Lord, Talos, Taskmaster, Thanos, The Hulk (The Main Event), The Hulk (Totally Awesome), The Punisher, The Thing, Thor,  Valkyrie Venom (Agent Venom), Venom (Eddie Brock), Vulture (2x), War Machine, Wasp, Wiccan, Winter Soldier, Wolfsbane, Wolverine, X-23, Yondu 
    M.O.D.O.K., Wolfsbane, Northstar and Karnak are championed. Maria Hill is my newest toy (3/3/4, lvl 209). Peggy Carter and Peter Quill joined club 370. My duplicates of Captain Marvel, Vulture and Cloak & Dagger are done.

star star star
    No changes.

Future goals

Let's see what the future holds (another 5* Hulk?).
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2020
    All of my 4*s are fully covered except for Karnak, (got my 13th Karnak cover this morning via shards) Maria Hill, Taskmaster and Spider-Ham. I have 35 4*s to champ still. I'm working on that right now. Everyone is at lvl 209 (or higher in 3 cases), so I\m champing those with 10 saved covers or more so I either get 2 LL tokens or an LL token and 5* cover when I champ them.

I'm also building my 5s. Kitty is champed, PX is fully covered. I have everyone rostered. So it's just a case of needing iso.