How is alliance recruiting here on the forums these days?

Vhailorx
Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
Anyone looking for help doing both sides of civil war?  I have a decent 5* roster and generally know what I am doing.

Comments

• maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    We're always looking for experienced players in MCR Avengers. Another player with a strong roster would be very welcome. I hope alliance recruiting is allowed on the forums and this thread isn't breaking any rules.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Heck, I'd be glad for help with one side of Civil War.
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 496 Mover and Shaker
    We're always looking for experienced players in MCR Avengers. Another player with a strong roster would be very welcome. I hope alliance recruiting is allowed on the forums and this thread isn't breaking any rules.
    Not only is it allowed, but it also has its own forum-space: https://forums.d3go.com/categories/mpq-alliances

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    Squanch squad always looking for decent players 
    Solid name.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    We desperately need someone for civil war, we were looking to clear both sides before someone dropped out... so anyone with a decent roster who can pull their weight is willing to help, we'd be happy to have you! Even if only for just this one event.
    GreyWolf Elite (among the private alliances), please apply in game....
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,907 Chairperson of the Boards
    ***Mod note: Locking thread. Please use the MPQ Alliances forum to search for potential alliances or players for your alliance. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.