D3 is making it apparent that they really want me to spend more time with my wife.

ROY84
ROY84 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
Aside from work, It's an about an hour a day where I'm not giving her my attention but apparently D3 really wants me to spend that hour with her. It's a shame because I honestly think she wants that hour for herself.

D3, you're ruining my marriage by making me spend more time with my wife.

And the money...what will I do with my money now? Spend it on food?

Comments

• zonatahunt
    zonatahunt Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    Classic.  Simply classic, AND true!
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    Yeah, it's probably time a got a life, isn't it?
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not playing MPQ is a retroactive reward now.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Plot twist: His wife has been dead the whole time

/THis post brought to you by M. Night Shamalamadingsong.
  • Ugh
    Ugh Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Time with the wife?  Now they have gone too far!
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards

SGA for theroadwarrior:

If you are referring to someome hailing from somewhere north and/or east of New York City (e.g., someone who lives near Demi's Cambridge, Mass. offices), I would suggest using a term other than 'yankee.' Blame baseball. ;)

Shinnaruto:

That is legitimately funny in context, but i have to admit that I remain a little wierded out by the female objectification/lack of agency underlying the whole joke.

• shinnaruto
    shinnaruto Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Sorry Vhailorx. I was just trying to make a joke. 

• Vhailorx

No, I don't mean to suggest any malice!  As I said, it's a funny joke.  You can ignore my sjw'ing.
  • grumbLEGO
    grumbLEGO Posts: 119 Tile Toppler

You got about a 1/3 of a joke...
  • BagPuss
    BagPuss Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Unfortunately the other half doesn't like the update either, they were happy having some space. 
  • tupacboy
    tupacboy Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    Cheaper then therapy?
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Vhailorx said:

SGA for theroadwarrior:

If you are referring to someome hailing from somewhere north and/or east of New York City (e.g., someone who lives near Demi's Cambridge, Mass. offices), I would suggest using a term other than 'yankee.' Blame baseball. ;)

Shinnaruto:

That is legitimately funny in context, but i have to admit that I remain a little wierded out by the female objectification/lack of agency underlying the whole joke.

To be fair now I have to spend time with my husband 😕
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vhailorx said:

SGA for theroadwarrior:

Shinnaruto:

Careful.  Spending time with your spouse is a good way of ending up with children.  Children, as we all know, are the most devastating thing that can happen to your final sub grinds or being able to play optimally at all.
  • Vhailorx
    pheregas said:
    Vhailorx said:

SGA for theroadwarrior:

Shinnaruto:

Careful.  Spending time with your spouse is a good way of ending up with children.  Children, as we all know, are the most devastating thing that can happen to your final sub grinds or being able to play optimally at all.
    Even worse, children are literally here to replace all of us.   You can't trust 'em!
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vhailorx said:
    pheregas said:
    Vhailorx said:

SGA for theroadwarrior:

Shinnaruto:

Even worse, children are literally here to replace all of us.   You can't trust 'em!
    OK Boomer.

/wink
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    pheregas said:
    Vhailorx said:
    pheregas said:
    Vhailorx said:

SGA for theroadwarrior:

Shinnaruto:

OK Boomer.

/wink
    BOOM-BOOM CONFIRMED!

This is the hint thread, right?
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    pheregas said:
    Vhailorx said:

SGA for theroadwarrior:

Shinnaruto:

Those days are behind me just like bonus heroes :::sob!:::
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 660 Critical Contributor
    statnut said:
    pheregas said:
    Vhailorx said:

SGA for theroadwarrior:

Shinnaruto:

Those days are behind me just like bonus heroes :::sob!:::
    Bonus Heroes? That's what I call my children!
    I call them Fury.