Challenge of the Courts: Node recharge mechanic?

Mekino
Mekino Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
I am in Gold rank and in my group there is someone who can manage to play more than me 4 times
How is that possible? is there a mechanic to refresh the node? or it just a bug?

FYI: I joined the event after it started and I clear all node then go to bed. when I woke up, I play all node and noticed that some one have 2 plays more than me so I ask my guildmate they said node 1 is refresh up to my play so I clear the node and play it immediately after refresh and I am still see that now someone have 4 play more than me??? and my brother and I still have the same refresh time of node 1 but we played at different time so back to the question what is the mechanic of this event? 

Comments

• jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have questions here, too. I’ve played fairly quickly through my charges, but I’m trailing max possible points by more than my available charges. 
    Are we expected to win a match on each node ASAP after the events start in order to get the highest score possible?
  • Boogeyman
    Boogeyman Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    Lol, I started late tonight, as this was my first available free time.  The events ends in 6 hours and the node charges are 7-8 hours...  Huh?!
  • Windy
    Windy Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Same here a bit, started just after it flipped but somehow am few hrs behind in recharging vs some opponents. This event flips in an hour or so early on so can't be I am hours behind. Strange stuff
  • 7thGuest
    7thGuest Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Boogeyman said:
    Lol, I started late tonight, as this was my first available free time.  The events ends in 6 hours and the node charges are 7-8 hours...  Huh?!
    Curious on this, did you only have 1 charge per node after you started opening up the 2nd-4th nodes? or had they stacked up before you were able to play? 

I tend to play a couple hours after they  start but the nodes then stagger on me 2nd-4th are 2+ hours past the 1st but curious if the recharges happen if you don't get the nodes open in the first 8 hours
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think each node starts its own timer after you win your first match, so people who win 4 quickies have a leg up because they will get more charges
  • Quantius
    Quantius Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Didn't matter much to me since the last recharge was around 3-4am my time so I missed 4 charges. So that was fun.
  • Boogeyman
    Boogeyman Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    7thGuest said:
    Boogeyman said:
    Curious on this, did you only have 1 charge per node after you started opening up the 2nd-4th nodes? or had they stacked up before you were able to play? 

I tend to play a couple hours after they  start but the nodes then stagger on me 2nd-4th are 2+ hours past the 1st but curious if the recharges happen if you don't get the nodes open in the first 8 hours
    Yes, only 1 charge on nodes 2-4 and I had no choice about it.  If I lose on node 2 or 3, I cannot play the the next node for 7-8 hours!