Congrats Mburn7 on 3000 Posts

Options
System
System Posts: 1,024 Chairperson of the Boards
This discussion was created from comments split from: How do we feel about The Elderspark now?.

Comments

• bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mburn7 said:
    Despite somehow not having a freeze in any event or fight for months this Elderspark event I have had 

3 random freezes after casting normal spells that just worked (literally cast 2 Assassins trophies back to back, the second one caused that spinny light thingy freeze.  Same happened with a Deathsprout cast by my opponent the turn after I cast one with no problem)
    2 SWW after hitting "fight" (which immediately kills a charge)
    1 "why do I still play this horribly buggy mess of a game" moment

Merry Christmas y'all

@Mburn7 this is a bit off topic, but since I know it was today and I feel compelled to put it somewhere...

Congrats on the 3000 posts!!! 

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bken1234 said:
    Mburn7 said:
    Despite somehow not having a freeze in any event or fight for months this Elderspark event I have had 

3 random freezes after casting normal spells that just worked (literally cast 2 Assassins trophies back to back, the second one caused that spinny light thingy freeze.  Same happened with a Deathsprout cast by my opponent the turn after I cast one with no problem)

Merry Christmas y'all

@Mburn7 this is a bit off topic, but since I know it was today and I feel compelled to put it somewhere...

Thanks!  I love putting my 2 cents in on threads, guess it adds up after a while  :D
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mburn7 said:
    bken1234 said:
    Mburn7 said:

Merry Christmas y'all

Thanks!  I love putting my 2 cents in on threads, guess it adds up after a while  :D
    #SoManyDimes
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Way to go @mburn7!!!  You're the Great Granpappy of the forums!! :D
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Oh no, not a split thread!  We should be focusing in the amazing 100K points club.  Not 300K+ cases of me irritating the general public.

But I really appreciate the appreciation nonetheless!