Your Champ Rewards haul

PiMacleod
PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
GO AHEAD!  BRAG ABOUT IT!

I got 11 5* covers from it, and assorted shards and stuff....

...but pics (videos) speak louder than words. 

https://youtu.be/1Q8XMPYGMa8

Comments

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    75 total rewards.  10 5* covers, though a couple had to be saved.

All the rest were shards.  And only three 5*s got 500 shards.

This is, at best, demoralizing.  There was zero reason not to give full shards for new feeder rewards.
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    I got 46 rewards including ten 5* covers, and two new 5* champs as a result (Storm and Banner) 😁

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas said:
    75 total rewards.  10 5* covers, though a couple had to be saved.

All the rest were shards.  And only three 5*s got 500 shards.

This is, at best, demoralizing.  There was zero reason not to give full shards for new feeder rewards.
    Interesting.... your farm must be better than mine.  I had nearly half your rewards total, but 1 more 5* cover.  Maybe you have more champs, max champs, whatever.  

Actually, I KNOW you do.  Without even looking at your roster.  My highest 4* is like 314 or something.  :P
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    pheregas said:
    <snip>

I have to agree. I got a twelfth saved cover for my 12-cover 5* Professor X, and even though my 4* is at 314, by which point he should have granted another cover's worth of shards, I got 100 and am realistically very little closer to champing him than I was yesterday.
  • chamber44
    chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    5 5* covers and some random shards that I basically ignored. 
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    chamber44 said:
    5 5* covers and some random shards that I basically ignored. 
    Yeah, that sounds about like what I got. 44 individual awards total, most of which were shards.
  • Scuzoid
    Scuzoid Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    0 secondary cover shards/covers. Seems like at least 1/2 of the 3* have a secondary hero now, yet got nothing for those. Maybe by design?
  • Xair
    Xair Posts: 77 Match Maker
    i didn't get any shards for miles morales 4* even though i have spider man 3* maxed at level 266, and a second spider man 3* at level 166.
    also same happened for my other maxed champed chars.
    did anyone else get this?
  • Scuzoid
    Scuzoid Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Xair said:
    i didn't get any shards for miles morales 4* even though i have spider man 3* maxed at level 266, and a second spider man 3* at level 166.
    Pretty sure no one got any retroactive rewards on secondary covers. Most likely by design.
  • Xair
    Xair Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Scuzoid said:
    Xair said:
    Pretty sure no one got any retroactive rewards on secondary covers. Most likely by design.
    miles morales is the primary cover for spider man 3*. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,238 Chairperson of the Boards
    Less than expected.  like 80% less.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Covers:
    Kitty Pryde: yellow (usable)
    Rescue: Blue (saved)
    Profe$$or X: Blue (usable)
    Cable: Blue (Usable)
    Gambit: Purple (Usable)
    Banner: Blue (usable)
    Archangel: Blue (usable)
    5torm: Black (champ level)
    Bobby: yellow (champ level)
    GE Doom: yellow (champ level)

Shards:
    Ghost Rider: Robbie Reyes - 100 shards (expected for feeder level)
    Gambit - 100 shards (Rogue was 306 - this is 400 less shards than I'd have expected here)
    Archangel - 200 shards (expected from feeder level)
    SM:PP - 250 shards (expected for feeder level)
    Danver5 - 250 shards (expected for feeder level)
    Wa5p - 100 shards (expected from feeder level)

XFDP - 200 shards 
    XFW - 200 shards

^ no clue what the source of those was. My D3adpool is 263, I guess these are the beginnings of the 265 reward? Patch is 261, so probably the same? Otherwise I didn't get any other 4* or 3* shards. 

I created a customer support ticket regarding the Rogue -> Gambit ones, as well as the 3* secondary character updates. That seems like a bug.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    53 rewards, like 9 of them were 3-4 star shards, the rest were 5-star shards and covers, 11 total covers, 2 saved (both on 5/5/1 characters, with a more optimistic interpretation of the rewards update I would have champed one, gotten a 12th cover for the other, and had enough shards to be most of the way to champing the second), 2 trained (one Gambit since I sold mine way back when, the other for Storm, whom I could have champed under the more optimistic interpretation of the rewards update), and then the rest were just champ levels. Wasn't expecting a super huge amount, but with Targeted Heroes making it easier to finish 5's in a 5/5/X cover distribution, it initially looked like this update was going to let me champ a few characters and make significant progress on the others (meaning I could start using Shards for something other than making up for bad RNG). Still a nice haul of rewards, but if I could trade it all for 2-3 specific covers I might consider it, you know? I would have picked quality over quantity.
  • Haithere
    Haithere Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    100 3 star Thor Shards. Lol
  • rdvargas1
    rdvargas1 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    I did not get even close to the amount of retroactive rewards that we were promised in the announcement.  It seems that many other players are having the same issues.  For context, I'm a 5*, day 1991 player with all champed 4*s (except 2 newest) with the majority at level 300 or higher.  
  • Mrcl25
    Mrcl25 Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    PiMacleod said:
    GO AHEAD!  BRAG ABOUT IT!

I got 11 5* covers from it, and assorted shards and stuff....

...but pics (videos) speak louder than words. 

https://youtu.be/1Q8XMPYGMa8
    How did you earn 4* shards? I have all 3* max champed, but didn't get any 4* shards. Only the covers and shards given by the new 5* feeders.
  • pheregas

How did you earn 4* shards? I have all 3* max champed, but didn't get any 4* shards. Only the covers and shards given by the new 5* feeders.
    I got shards for Carnage, Drax, Elektra, Gwenpoole, Kate Bishop, Miles, Prof X, and Spider-Woman.  None of them were over 200.  Most were 100.  None of them will likely ever be shargeted.  Working as intended, I guess.

I might not even finish this Christmas Mysterio thing...  <sigh>
  • Mrcl25
    Mrcl25 Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    pheregas said:

I got shards for Carnage, Drax, Elektra, Gwenpoole, Kate Bishop, Miles, Prof X, and Spider-Woman.  None of them were over 200.  Most were 100.  None of them will likely ever be shargeted.  Working as intended, I guess.

What is the logic behind this? The OP earned different 4* shards. I got none. Is it random?
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
     Can’t work our how to save a photo but I got 43 in total 
  • pheregas
    Mrcl25 said:
    pheregas said:

What is the logic behind this? The OP earned different 4* shards. I got none. Is it random?
    I  believe these are all new 4* payouts from 3*s.  Any existing 3 that fed a 4 got nothing.  Any new 4s added as a secondary 3* reward also got nothing.  It's so weird.