Request to change Sorin's in-game art (my opinion)

FindingHeart8
FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
I was pretty impressed with Sorin, Imperious Bloodlord, but I wish there was an option to change his in-battle art to the same art you see of him during the battle matchup and match-completion art.  The in-battle art (in my opinion) looks less intimidating and more like creepy uncle.  I'd be willing to pay crystals (or even a small portion of money) to not have to look at that face while playing.

Also the availability of alternate planeswalker (nonvanguard) art could be pretty sweet.  Just my 2 cents.  It would be great if this is something the developers would be willing to consider.

Comments

• bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    We've had this before with other PW and I think the answer was it has something to do with licensing. 
  • FindingHeart8
    bken1234 said:
    We've had this before with other PW and I think the answer was it has something to do with licensing. 
    Yeah I'm sure it would be more complicated if it was art for a completely different planeswalker.

In the Sorin case however they're already using both art for the planeswalker in-game, and do the same for several other planeswalkers (War of the Spark Gideon for example).  It'd just be nice to have an option to choose which art is active during battle so I don't have to look at creepy uncle Sorin while I'm batting 
  • Quantius
    Quantius Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Maybe he IS creepy uncle? You don't know his life. 
  • mrixl2520
    mrixl2520 Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Personally I dislike both versions of art, but if I had to choose I would go with the "creepy uncle" version because it matches the card.

What really drives me nuts though is having 2 pieces of art for 1 PW. With 40-somthing PWs, some that flip, and the new slew of Vanguard PWs, I feel totally overloaded with planeswalkers.
  • FindingHeart8
    Quantius said:
    Maybe he IS creepy uncle? You don't know his life. 
    You might be onto something.  I suspected he seemed too good-hearted to be a black-mana planeswalker  O.o
  • FindingHeart8
    mrixl2520 said:
    Personally I dislike both versions of art, but if I had to choose I would go with the "creepy uncle" version because it matches the card.

What really drives me nuts though is having 2 pieces of art for 1 PW. With 40-somthing PWs, some that flip, and the new slew of Vanguard PWs, I feel totally overloaded with planeswalkers.
    It is pretty hectic for sure.  That's why a customization option could be fun and another source for developer revenue.  Everybody wins! (Except Creepy Uncle Sorin, of course)