The 100k Club

GrizzoMtGPQ
GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
As the most recent inductee, I would like to congratulate those players who have stuck around this game forever. Not moving coalitions and probably not skipping even a single event in 3 years or so.
  • madwren
  • Msaytar
  • Ultradaved
  • Beclas
  • sakra922
  • Grizzo
Congratulations one and all!

@Brigby how about giving us some flair? If you actually have the metrics on the backend what about giving everyone their total points for all time exposed in profile somehow?

Comments

• Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    I’d love to be able to see my all time score.
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 787 Critical Contributor
    Congrats Grizzo! Nice achievement!
  • Scydrex7
    Scydrex7 Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Nice of you to give some recognition to Grizzo, Machine.

Very polite of you to not point out that your name should be included there as well!

Include Machine's name there, Grizzo!

I calculate I will join the club sometime next year.  ;)
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 787 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2019
    Scydrex7 said:
    Nice of you to give some recognition to Grizzo, Machine.

Very polite of you to not point out that your name should be included there as well!

Include Machine's name there, Grizzo!

I calculate I will join the club sometime next year.  ;)
    Well, your post is a nice reward by itself ;-) Thank you! I know the hardships it takes to get there, so I feel a sincere congrats to him is very well deserved!
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    As the most recent inductee, I would like to congratulate those players who have stuck around this game forever. Not moving coalitions and probably not skipping even a single event in 3 years or so.
    • madwren
    • Msaytar
    • Ultradaved
    • Beclas
    • sakra922
    • Grizzo

Brigby how about giving us some flair? If you actually have the metrics on the backend what about giving everyone their total points for all time exposed in profile somehow?
    Congratulations on the achievement! Certainly no small feat. I personally would agree that having some sort of flair to celebrate certain milestones would be a nice touch.

Off the top of my head, I'm not sure what the logistics would be to implement that, but I'll certainly pass along that suggestion to the rest of our team!
  • Scydrex7
    Scydrex7 Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Brigby said:
    • madwren
    • Msaytar
    • Ultradaved
    • Beclas
    • sakra922
    • Grizzo

Brigby how about giving us some flair? If you actually have the metrics on the backend what about giving everyone their total points for all time exposed in profile somehow?
    Congratulations on the achievement! Certainly no small feat. I personally would agree that having some sort of flair to celebrate certain milestones would be a nice touch.

Off the top of my head, I'm not sure what the logistics would be to implement that, but I'll certainly pass along that suggestion to the rest of our team!
    Maybe an In-game badge that could be displayed in the Profile?
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey Grizzo, grats on joining the club. At this point, I refuse to miss an event out of spite. 

It's a shame that so many of my fellow goblins have taken vacations or retired, as they'd certainly be up there with us (and I know the same for other top coalitions).  
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2019
    Heh.  Made me check.  110,444 here.

Span just beside me with 101,896.