Wolfsbane : When will she be shardable?

LavaManLee
LavaManLee Posts: 1,246 Chairperson of the Boards
I thought for certain the 12 PM EDT Monday update would make her shardable.  And I was wrong.  Does anyone have any idea when we can make Wolfsbane our TH?  I am so tired of hoarding tokens.

Comments

• Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
    I think she will be shareable at the same time she goes into tokens. Which will be early update on Thursday.
    it was the same for BH you couldn’t designate one until they were in tokens.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    New characters from last season generally lose their "NEW!" status when the next PVP season goes live. So you should have 1 more off-season event after Combined Arms (I think Balance of Power?) and then I would expect Wolfsbane and MODOK to hit the streets with the next season.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,246 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for the replies!  Appreciate it.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    It usually happens some time between the first and second off season PVP event, or at least that's what I'm remembering.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    the real question is, who will used in the next shield training between her and modok. i would hope that with shards seemingly taking longer than bonus heroes to get characters to 10 covers that they would cut out the nonsense of using recently released characters for it, but knowing how they run this game it wouldn't surprise me if they ran both in the next one.