Targeted Heroes in shard store?

ElReyFelix
ElReyFelix Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
edited December 2019 in MPQ General Discussion
I have been waiting for my targeted 5* hero (Phoenix) to appear in my shard store since it started on 11/18 and she has yet to appear, despite the fact that many other 5* have appeared in my store multiple times (some up to 4 times). Have you guys had luck with your targeted 5* appearing in your shard store? Or am I just getting bad luck?

I'm considering changing my targeted 5* hero while not opening tokens to see if she will finally appear in my shard store

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,241 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2019
    It's pure RNG.  So it's pretty simple math - 1:35 chance to get what you want per roll of the dice.

Don't think that some weird thing you do will change it.

In theory at some point your luck will turn.

Also....given the fact that HP from champ rewards is dropping and they seem to be working on event rewards, you might want to hold off burning HP on shards in there anyway.  It's about $100 a cover or so.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    My targeted hero is Kitty and she's been in there a few times. What I do is just get four or five packs each time so now I have her up to 432 shards and I'll take her to 500 with opening legendaries the rest of the way. I agree with Bluewolf on waiting a bit to see how much hp is affected overall.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I seen mine appearing once or twice.

Has anyone seen Latest 5* appearing in shard store yet?  Seeing that bluewolf used 1:35 instead of 1:38, I think it's safe to say Latest won't appear in shard store?