They changed the layout of the rewards in the event rewards tab

Options
dingo
dingo Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
Maybe they are going to add shards to progression/placement rewards?

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2019
    Options
    It looks like it. The left and right hand side of the progression rewards look so empty. :p

It has happened to all: Simulator, DDQ, PvE and PvP.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,913 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Going to take awhile to get used to, but I like it!
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think the rewards are graphically wrong when there's multiple of the same color/character given out.  I think #1 in scl 8 is supposed to get 4 covers of the 4*, but it's showing as 3.  Considering i'm not going to win #1 anytime soon, I don't know why i'm noticing this  :D

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Going to take awhile to get used to, but I like it!
    I like the way rankings are displayed much better than the old way.  Unless we are going to get multiple things at each progression goal (hopefully we will) I don't like how that's displayed.  Anxiously awaiting the change announcement.  What do you think?  They announce it today or tomorrow and it goes into affect after the PvP season closes?
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    At first I liked it, but GOD... it takes forever to scroll through now....  I'm not sure if it actually takes longer or if it's just perceived... but daaaamn....
  • Vins2
    Vins2 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The progression rewards margins are ridiculous, and it makes the text for those rewards look minuscule, if they hadn't actually been reduced.  My phone screen is 5.2 inches, and I measured the "Valiant Beta Ray Bill" subscript on the heroic token reward  to be just under 1mm tall.  
  • KenshinUK
    KenshinUK Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Options
    UI update = 1 step forward, 2 steps back. Every single time.
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I really like the placement rewards section as it is now quite clear what the rewards are.
  • fuzzy_cracks
    fuzzy_cracks Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I hope they add shards to the progression rewards. Isn’t that the point behind the drive for all these characters. To get them all championed. But even if they did add the shards, what tiny amount it would be. Or it would be, what, at the very end of the progression rewards. Or maybe second to the last. Where only a few can get to. 😂😂😂
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    KenshinUK said:
    UI update = 1 step forward, 2 steps back. Every single time.
    Unless you're a steam player. Then it's just 1 step back, 2 steps back.  

Do not try to move steam forward. Instead, try to realize, there is no forward.