Vanguard changed from 400 Yellow Crystal to 240 Pink

Kalazan
Kalazan Posts: 61 Match Maker
edited December 2019 in MtGPQ General Discussion
I noticed the Mythic Vanguard in Plane Chasing event vault changes from 400 yellow crystal to 240 pinks.

Building more money pay wall? 

Comments

• James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    I don't know what you are talking about.  There is no mythic vanguard in planeschase currently.  There is a rare, but it costs 240 yellow crystals (The Wanderer).  I just picked it up.  And appropriately spent crystals.  There is also an uncommon for 120 yellow crystals (Arlinn).
  • Kalazan
    Maybe you already have it - Sorin - 240 Pink crystal
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can confirm Sorin is in Fibble's Vault page for 240 Jewels, in addition to Arlinn and The Wanderer.

**** Oktagon?
  • Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    I got a SWW trying to purchase it. Maybe it's a mistake. If not I sure would like to see it fixed because I really want Sorin.
  • Kalazan
    Me the same. Excited to finish Fibble event with all object and ready to pickup Sorin. Bang! 240 pinks...

Can Oktagon team confirm the change or a bug?
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2019
    Seriously .... I still have tamiyo to get from phillip ... Why is sorin back anyway "-.- ?

And this change from yellows to pinks ... While new events are still giving ridiculous amounts of pinks ...

This game feels like a neverending disapointment ... Every single important change is made behind the back of players.
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2019
    I'd actually like it to be this way for subsequent planeschase.  I'm not using pinks for anything but vanguard pulls.  This is actually cheaper than the fully un-targeted and duping WAR vanguard mythic pulls.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby @Oktagon_Support

Could one of you please confirm if this is intentional or not?
    I haven't seen mentioned anywhere in any release notes that the structure of the Fibbles' Vault options was being changed, so I am forced to assume this is a bug.  Please let us know either way to lessen this confusion.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2019
    [MOD MIC ON] Working on getting confirmation, hang tight. 
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2019
    It doesn't change much for me neither ... But why didn't they comunicate about it ... Again ... ?

We have pages of announcements about new offers,  bundles or bug fixes (that don't require any communication as long as they are fixed) ...

But, weirdly, they always forget to comunicate about things relative to rewards, prices or currencies (aka the fuel of the game) ... in particular when players are loosing something in the process ...

And the dupe untargeted vanguards from WAR were an infamous shame by design... Which main purpose was most probably to drain players hoard ... The whole thing being hidden behind the lie of an enhancement of pinks rewards in events ... That finally appeared to be reduced instead.

There's no way to consider this last move decent just because it is less shameful than the previous one ... 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. I've passed this information along to the rest of our team, so we can investigating what's going on. Please keep in mind though that it is past office hours in Brazil, so there is a chance I may not be able to provide an official response from our team until Monday morning.

Thank you all for your patience.
  • Kalazan
    edited December 2019
    Thanks Brigby. But I think it's too late...
  • Rhasget
    Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    People in my coalition said that when they bought it, crystals were subtracted instead.
  • Kalazan
    edited December 2019
    Rhasget said:
    People in my coalition said that when they bought it, crystals were subtracted instead.
    Thats very sad. It first check pink, if not enough pink, it block you purchase. Even if you have enough yellow.

@Brigby can your team fix the issue and make Sorin re sale again. Im sure lots of players like me are frustrated by have enough yellow cyrstal but blocked by the pink gem display bug.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kalazan said:
    Rhasget said:
    Thats very sad. It fist check pink, if not enough pink, it block you purchase. Even if you have enough yellow.

@Brigby can your team fix the issue and make Sorin re sale again. Im sure lots of players like me are frustrated by have enough yellow cyrstal but blocked by the pink gem display bug.
    [MOD MIC] Escalating — though like Brigby, not much I can do on weekends. 
  • OmegaLolrus
    OmegaLolrus Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Did we ever get a resolution on this?
  • Kalazan
    @Brigby, any confirmation or solution on this? Thx
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hello guys,

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience.For all of you who had issues obtaining the "Sorin, Vengeful Bloodlord-Japanese Artwork - Full Version", please get in contact with Customer Support to inform your UID, then we can fix directly you each one of you.
    Regards.
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kalazan said:
    Rhasget said:
    Thats very sad. It first check pink, if not enough pink, it block you purchase. Even if you have enough yellow.

Meanwhile, I’m over here willing to spend pinks and don’t have enough crystals 😆