Marvel insider reward 3* Cpt Marvel and ISO- 75000

Options
Wonko33
Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
Get the Marvel Puzzle Quest 3-Star Captain Marvel (Modern) Bundle! 
Redeemable until 11/30/19. 

Grab (1) 3-Star Captain Marvel (Modern) to recruit to your Marvel Puzzle Quest roster!

You'll also earn:

10,000x ISO-8

Comments

• tupacboy
    tupacboy Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    Options
    They need to bring back the 4 stars
  • Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    They also need to bring back the HP reward. I find the 100k ISO for 300k points to be mildly insulting.
  • tupacboy
    tupacboy Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Reecoh said:
    They also need to bring back the HP reward. I find the 100k ISO for 300k points to be mildly insulting.
    Only if they make it not one time only
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,566 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wonko33 said:
    Get the Marvel Puzzle Quest 3-Star Captain Marvel (Modern) Bundle! 
    Redeemable until 11/30/19. 

Grab (1) 3-Star Captain Marvel (Modern) to recruit to your Marvel Puzzle Quest roster!

You'll also earn:

10,000x ISO-8
    Thanks for the info, got 600K Insider points burning a hole in my pocket, so can finally use some of them.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,311 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Reecoh said:
    While not exactly insulting to me - you are trading points you got from (probably) clicking links and playing/downloading games - the pullback in Marvel Insider reward generosity is telling, and another way the devs seem to be giving away less stuff in what I can only assume is an attempt to make people spend more.

HP is, and has been, the thing that people buy.  Almost no one buys iso - even the devs admit it - yet they give it away in Marvel Insider rewards.

I'm less annoyed by the HP to iso switch than by them moving from giving away 4's to 3's.  There are (soon to be) 87 4's in tokens, which is 1,131 covers to perfectly get them all to 13.  Surely giving one away per month to people who have been engaged with Marvel's website isn't changing the game economy much, if at all.
  • Neuromancer
    Neuromancer Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Reecoh said:
    I would agree had I not already purchased the HP reward, so I'm uncertain I can claim it again, if it should roll back around. I had 500,000 points, and almost nothing to spend it on, so I bought the ISO.¯\_()_/¯

I find the 3* rewards much less useful. I'd rather spend points on a set of comics from Insider.
  • Aldaen
    Aldaen Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm not sure why they downgraded from 4* to 3*, but it's annoying.  I've bought every MPQ reward they offered because I'm sitting on over 1.8M Insider points even after the purchases.  If they don't start offering some better rewards, I'm going to stop visiting the site and accumulating points.  Just not worth it.
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I would also like to see a reward for game play return (e.g. x Insider points for finishing with y point in an event). It has been quite a while since we have had one of these for MPQ. Contest of Champions has new ones every month.
  • Neuromancer
    Neuromancer Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Also, 3* reward still available. The last 4* Spidey sold out by less than half this time during the first month he was featured. Couldn't tell the second month cuz I was there day 1 to snap him up. They really need to stick with 4* rewards to help combat dilution and promote player engagement. 3*s come easy through play.
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    FYI, for those who don’t check often, but at Marvel Insider you can currently register to get 30,000 points for competing in Carol’s PvP (which is ending soon), and 50,000 points for competing in the current Reality Stone season. 
  • bluewolf
    Options
    FYI, for those who don’t check often, but at Marvel Insider you can currently register to get 30,000 points for competing in Carol’s PvP (which is ending soon), and 50,000 points for competing in the current Reality Stone season. 
    I suppose this tells you how bad PVP engagement has gotten in the current Annoy-a-Meta era.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    I suppose this tells you how bad PVP engagement has gotten in the current Annoy-a-Meta era.
    75 wins >>>>> 1200 points
  • bluewolf
    Options
    The exact same 3CM bundle is back for December.

I was kind of hoping they would either make them shards (colorless) or throw a few in?  But maybe that mechanism isn't there yet.