Started game with 11 health

BlessedOne
BlessedOne Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
After the match i lost because of connection issues (see my previous post), I started the next match with 11 health.
Also lost that one.

Comments

• ambrosio191
    ambrosio191 Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    This has been a persistent bug for awhile now.  It was declared fixed in the 3.6 patch, but wasnt really fixed.

• Windy
    Windy Posts: 79 Match Maker
    I have not experienced this bug since 3.6 but had it in TGT again, also have a post on that. Seems that it broke again. 
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Windy said:
    I have not experienced this bug since 3.6 but had it in TGT again, also have a post on that. Seems that it broke again. 
    Yeah the devs have a really hard time keeping things fixed when new updates come out.  I guess this broke again for some reason.
  • ambrosio191
    ambrosio191 Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    I experience it every time I have severe network/connectivity issues during a match.  It doesnt happen often, but it's certainly happened after the 3.6 update.  3.6 introduced the Fbthlp event, and according to this thread:

People were experiencing this due to the connectivity issues the first runs of Fbthlp had.  This issue isnt a result of any one event, it comes from connectivity problems.  We just havent any major connection issues since the Fbthlp events.