R192 Release Notes (12/2/19)

2»

Comments

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,068 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’m actually happy it isn’t Wanda. I want a 5* Wanda but only if she is top tier. She should be a mostly offensive character as well IMO. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    We don't know what the name is yet, do we?
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,068 Chairperson of the Boards
    We don't know what the name is yet, do we?
    No, it really doesn’t look like a proper set of powers for Wanda though. I guess anything is possible.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    In another thread, somebody mentioned Viv Vision, that kind of feels pretty legit:
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Vivian_(Synthezoid)_(Earth-616)
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    In another thread, somebody mentioned Viv Vision, that kind of feels pretty legit:
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Vivian_(Synthezoid)_(Earth-616)
    That would be as out there as Okoye for a 5*.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    So with the change back on Carnage’s Knull and void I actually think keeping it where match 4/5 will produce his attack tile is better.  These attack tiles are so weak you really need to get more out.

another buff would be let him give 2 strike tiles instead just one
  • tupacboy
    tupacboy Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    is this update happening today?
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    tupacboy said:
    is this update happening today?
    This update has been out for a week, the champion rewards are not part of this.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    @tupacboy
    Don't know exactly when, but Ice did mention that they'd post a follow-up today to answer some lingering questions/concerns.  He mentioned that it would be early in the week, but did not give an exact date.  He put that time frame out there, so that it kinda locked them into releasing the rework before R193.
  • tupacboy
    tupacboy Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    @tupacboy
    Don't know exactly when, but Ice did mention that they'd post a follow-up today to answer some lingering questions/concerns.  He mentioned that it would be early in the week, but did not give an exact date.  He put that time frame out there, so that it kinda locked them into releasing the rework before R193.
    gotcha... for some reason i thought the rewards update was happening today
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    tupacboy said:
    @tupacboy
    Should be today.
  • bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    MegaBee said:
    tupacboy said:
    @tupacboy
    Should be today.
    It happened but it was just as if it never happened.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    bowla33 said:
    MegaBee said:
    tupacboy said:
    @tupacboy
    Should be today.
    It happened but it was just as if it never happened.
    You ever see "It's a Wonderful Life?"

Yeah.  It's the opposite of that.  It's like if Will Bailey got stuck in the past where he never existed.