Kenrith's Transformation

starfall
starfall Posts: 1,727 Chairperson of the Boards
This is a neat and very powerful card! I like it!

One of the things I like about it especially is the total lack of animation when cast. Pop: Your stack of snakes is suddenly a 12/12.

This is so refreshing. Please can we have all effects in the game happen at this speed?

Comments

• Quantius
    Quantius Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Wow, it converts the base power to 3/3 not the entire stack? I didn't even think this is how it worked so I never even thought to try it. Damn that's pretty sick.
  • Quantius
    Quantius Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Running it with Nissa WW is pretty nutty. Add in the Nissa vanguard and you can add 21/21 worth of power before you even match a gem.
  • Horadrim
    Horadrim Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    I have to admit I didn't pay attention to this card and haven't tested it until @starfall mentioned it. Thanks. It's like Harmonious Archon.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards
    Agreed, it's ridiculous that we still go through the tedious animation of tokens at this point, considering that Hibernum had previously fixed it. 
  • Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    I think it's worth mentioning that the wording on Ken's Transformation gives absolutely no indication that it's supposed to function the way it is currently functioning. Especially when you consider that there are other cards in the very same set that explicitly refer to the base toughness of a stack. I really think they need to clarify what's going on with this card.
  • Nalthazar
    Nalthazar Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
    This was actually the first card in the set I made a video on. If you want to see it....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GlpPi1ABuo&t=13s
    Amazing card!
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards
    starfall said:
    madwren said:
    Agreed, it's ridiculous that we still go through the tedious animation of tokens at this point, considering that Hibernum had previously fixed it. 
    I was wondering what you meant here, because the current token animation is certainly faster than what we used to have in the game, in which every individual reinforcement was accompanied by a full screen card.

However, I've just been playing Nahiri, and you're right! Nahiri's Ult sprogs reinforcements much faster than most other token animations in the game. 

There was a time when they had the "fast reinforce" on everything past the second one.