1262728293032»

Comments

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    RickOShay said:
    shardwick said:
    Rhipf said:

shardwick said:

The game doesn't just automatically add Targeted Heroes. Somehow you must have accidentally clicked on the TH button for Widow. Also, even though she is fully covered those shards are "wasted" since they can be applied to a duplicate Widow (just like pulling a new Widow organically). Once the duplicate is created you can sell it or keep it as a farming character.
    I realize you may not want a second Widow nor want to TH her for the rest of the shard to get a duplicate but the shards still aren't wasted they just aren't of any particular use to you (and no that isn't the same as wasted).
    Well, it did. My account is bugged and did the same thing with bonus heroes so literally before every single time I pulled tokens or used cp I had to make sure that the game didn't add any extra characters. Figured that I wouldn't have to deal with this anymore but I guess that TH is just a reskinned Bonus Heroes.
    Do you use a screen protective layer on your device? Or have a screen crack anywhere?
    If your cover or screen is not prefect sometimes your phone can 'feel' presses on random areas, increasing the likelihood that you get miss-clicks throughout your roster-scrolling screen.
    No one's game is truly 'bugged' this way, it's got to be the device somehow. 
    I had a new alliance mate that thought the only way to add the Favorite Heart was on the single Character info page itself, and didn't realize that you could add a BH heart all through the main roster screen.
    No, the screen is fine and I did a test earlier where I quickly scrolled back and forth on my roster and specifically tapped on the TH heart while it was scrolling. The game didn't detect any of those presses on the heart. Even scrolling very slowly and barely hitting the heart the heart will move a little bit but not enough to see it as a full press. Not to mention that when I scroll on my roster my finger is on about the top to middle of a cover on the bottom row of characters so it wouldn't be close to accidentally hitting the heart anyway.
  • furbear00000
    furbear00000 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2019
    Can we have an option, when opening packs or somewhere else, that will stop us from using tokens when we’ve collected enough shards for 1 cover? Then we can stop and refocus onto a different character and not waste shards. 

I’m starting to see how precious these suckers are. 
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Despite my concerns, I decided to give it some time to look how the whole thing would fold out, not wanting to be too quick to judge.

But I gotta say, especially with the new influx of shards through the feeder / champ rewards update... I'm more and more left with the very strong feeling that this whole feature has been implemented in a way that is way too micro-manage-y. And I hate it.
  • grenadier
    grenadier Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    Why does this feel like one step forward and 10 steps back?
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,893 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was told I would have more targeted progress with this replacement to bonus heroes...

And here I am staring at a bunch of 5* champs with 200 shards sitting there that I NEVER plan to finish because they’re not a character I chose to target

Could you just bring back BH already please?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    You mispelled “shargeted” progress i think
  • grenadier
    grenadier Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    All they had to do was make this a new currency.  Or better yet, just award ISO and/or HP, and open stores where ISO/HP can be spent for specific heroes.  All of the shard stuff was completely unnecessary.