Daily Shards

2»

Comments

• crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    broll said:
    My point being we don't know for certain it's random.  All we know is that it seems random.  Many systems have come out that seems random, but a pattern ultimately emerged.
    I've already had the same 5* offered to me more than once, so it does seem to be random vs a rotation.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah I've seen the same characters a handful of times already. I wish it focused more on characters that you need more covers for or characters that you selected as your favorites.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    My point being we don't know for certain it's random.  All we know is that it seems random.  Many systems have come out that seems random, but a pattern ultimately emerged.
    I've already had the same 5* offered to me more than once, so it does seem to be random vs a rotation.
    Interesting.  I've only checked twice so yeah that does seem very unlikely.  Odd that they would do that.  I wish they had them displayed in a better place.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    broll said:
    Interesting.  I've only checked twice so yeah that does seem very unlikely.  Odd that they would do that.  I wish they had them displayed in a better place.
    Or a notification that they've refreshed.  I keep forgetting to check.  I'm only chasing one character per tier, so odds are that I won't need anything, but I also can't bring myself to set a new twice a day timer to remind me to check.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas said:
    broll said:
    broll said:
    Or a notification that they've refreshed.  I keep forgetting to check.  I'm only chasing one character per tier, so odds are that I won't need anything, but I also can't bring myself to set a new twice a day timer to remind me to check.
    It would be cool if you got some kind of notification when a character you have favorited shows up with an offer (or a separate way to tag them that you are interested in offers)
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2019
  • Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 556 Critical Contributor
    I would say it's absolutley random.

I just had gambit twice in a row.

• Tucsonjon
    Tucsonjon Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Dogface said:
    OJSP said:
    Dogface said:
    Warbringa said:
    I do support the game through monthly VIP and rare small one-time purchases.  
    That's a way of looking at it, yeah. 
    I don't understand. Is there another way of looking at it?
    Yes, if I buy milk it's bc I want milk, not to support the milkman.
    Is the milkman profession still a possibility?  Asking for a friend.