Fabled Passage bugged [Fixed]

Mburn7
Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
Fabled Passage reads "when this support is destroyed fetch the next other land support from your library and give it full mana"
When my Fabled Passage is destroyed (usually by a Lotus Field) I do not get another land support (of which there are 3 options in the deck).

Interestingly enough the Battle Log shows the ability triggering, but I do not fetch any lands nor do any of my cards gain mana.

Note this is happening in the Oath of the Gatewatch event, so there is no chance of there being a card in play that would interfere with my fetching.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Narcoticsagent
    Narcoticsagent Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Just off the top of my head doesnt lotus field exile rather than destroy?
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just off the top of my head doesnt lotus field exile rather than destroy?
    It exiles itself if you don't have another land out, but destroys the other land.  Also, if it were exile then there would be no reason for Fabled Passage's ability to appear in the Battle Log
  • thesmallesthuman
    thesmallesthuman Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Am experiencing this same issue in RT, happened both when lotus destroyed fabled, and when it got matched away. Multiple lands in deck, none were grabbed
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards

Still investigating?

• wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards

It is just when Lotus Field does this? I don't own Lotus Field to test it myself, but Fabled Passage does work for me every time it gets destroyed from matching its gem