3.9 Release Notes *Updated (12/2/19)

2»

Comments

• versemage
    versemage Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Anyone have an idea when this update might drop? I know earlier in the thread it was speculated for the 26th, but it is the 26th and I haven't even seen an announcement for upcoming maintenance yet.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    starfall said:
    Mburn7 said:
    starfall said:
    I sure hope there's an intrusive new animation which nobody asked for that slows down play!
    Well there is a new animation that we did ask for, but they said it won't slow down play so imma take that at face value for now.
    What, the graveyard one? did anyone ask for that?

Can you turn it off?
    I know people asked for the exile one and the ability to see your opponent's graveyard.  This seems like exactly that, plus some symmetry we didn't necessarily need.

Also, now that the update is out I can confirm that the new animations don't slow down the game.  Now to test play a Lotus......
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards
    starfall said:
    I sure hope there's an intrusive new animation which nobody asked for that slows down play!
    Come on, man. That really wasn't needed. Besides if they had to ask us for every little thing before going forward... this game would get dull really fast. I enjoy that they took some chances to improve the game and if a hiccup occurs in implementing it, they at least address it instead of ignoring it.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Updated to Final Release Notes. No changes.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Updated Release Notes with additional bug fixes and changes from 3.9 data push