M20 rare exclusive pack update??

Windy
Windy Posts: 79 Match Maker
Will the M20 exclusive rare reward pack be updated or do we keep getting this pack with the current 4 leylines only (which effectively is 100 orbs as most will have all 4)? 

Comments

• ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Is that why I keep getting dupes in a "non-dupe" pack?  Thanks for catching this!  This thread probably needs to move to bugs.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi guys,

The M20 booster pack that contains the Leyline cards, are only those given and named as event reward.
    For now, it will continue giving the same cards, and this is not a bug.
  • Windy
    Windy Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Understood and was not implying a bug, more asking for some updated cards :) 
  • ElfNeedsFood
    Ugh...  What a mediocre reward...
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Honestly I'm more upset that there are only 4 Leylines in there.  Things in MTG come in fives, how hard would it have been to just make it one of each color?  I don't mind it otherwise, free orbs are free orbs.
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    It's not really any different from the cycling RT rewards.  Newbies get a shot at them, at worst you get an orb reward getting you credit to a non-dupe card from anywhere you want in the future.
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mburn7 said:
    Honestly I'm more upset that there are only 4 Leylines in there.  Things in MTG come in fives, how hard would it have been to just make it one of each color?  I don't mind it otherwise, free orbs are free orbs.
    In this case, very difficult if not impossible due to licensing deals. While many leylines exist in MTG, the only black one is Leyline of the Void, which is a card in the standard M20 packs. 
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    wereotter said:
    Mburn7 said:
    In this case, very difficult if not impossible due to licensing deals. While many leylines exist in MTG, the only black one is Leyline of the Void, which is a card in the standard M20 packs. 
    Really?  They just keep reprinting Void?  I assumed there was at least 1 other one.

Ok then, that complaint is redacted (some others may still apply  :D)
  • ElfNeedsFood
    James13 said:
    It's not really any different from the cycling RT rewards.  Newbies get a shot at them, at worst you get an orb reward getting you credit to a non-dupe card from anywhere you want in the future.
    Well, it is 400 orbs different to be exact...  But yes, I see your point.