Hixus not disabling

Gunmix25
Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards

Hixus no longer disables if Yarok is on the AI side. Had two matches in which I encountered this issue.

edit: left out another thing, if the AI had a creature disabled by Hixus when Yarok is cast, then that creature stays disabled. Any any creatures afterward are also unaffected by Hixus and can attack freely. I was not able to remove Yorok so I do not know if the effect ends when he leaves the battlefield.

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hello @Gunmix25

Thank you for the feedback, it's important for us!
    In order for us to test this possible bug, could you inform which Yarok card were you using?
    Waiting for your response.
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2019
    Hello @Gunmix25

Thank you for the feedback, it's important for us!
    In order for us to test this possible bug, could you inform which Yarok card were you using?
    Waiting for your response.

I did not field the card. The opponent cast 'Yarok, The Desecrated' and that is when I noticed that my Hixus failed to disable the opponent's creatures that were cast after Yarok and Yarok himself when they attacked. if an opponent's creature was disabled by my Hixus prior to the opponent casting Yarok, The Desecrated, then that creature stayed disabled permanently; any creatures cast after Yarok, The Desecrated were immune to Hixus