CotT: Attack the Block! Prowler vs. Carnage

PuceMoose
PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
I was surprised at what an easy time my level 120 5/4/4 Prowler had with this fight. I equipped Chewie for fun, and along with the stolen attack tiles it wasn't long before I was dealing 1,400 damage a turn from the attack tiles alone. I did lose a lot of health (down to 1400 by the end of it), but finished it on my first try.

I let out a loud "Ho-Ho!!" of surprised delight at my reward - a green Sabretooth! He's been stuck at 2/5/5 for weeks, and I didn't bonus him, as I expected I'd not be lucky enough to get the single color I needed. He has one saved cover, so when I champ him I'll get an extra Legendary token. Nice!

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I never even managed to fire a power. Just kept stealing Attack tiles and letting Carnage make more for me to steal.
    Token waiting for Shards.
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    I never even managed to fire a power. Just kept stealing Attack tiles and letting Carnage make more for me to steal.
    Token waiting for Shards.
    Ditto, on both no powers fired and waiting for shards
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,613 Chairperson of the Boards
    I managed to fire Prowlers stun but like everyone else it is all about stealing those attack tiles. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    I really like Prowler but he did seem a little slow to get rolling. I wonder how things would change if he turned fortified tiles all one color as he did it, to promote a little board shake for himself?
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,613 Chairperson of the Boards
    I also like Prowler but he is by no means fast at what he does. I guess when you compare him to Medusa who has a steal mechanic also he trades being a sure thing vs her randomness but lets be honest, she normally steals *something* on her swapping so she is still the better option.
  • froggerjohn
    froggerjohn Posts: 373 Mover and Shaker
    I tried a few times with a 2/1/1, but no luck so far. Just can't steal them fast enough to avoid the damage buildup.

Had hoped to get another LT before losing BHs, but I opened all the other tokens I had been hoarding and got some decent covers.

• froggerjohn
    froggerjohn Posts: 373 Mover and Shaker
    Persistence paid off for my 2/1/1. I switched the support to a 3* Cull Obsidian, primarily for the health boost, and chance of a protect tile. 

It took the ability to steal attacks almost every turn, but the extra survivability lasted just long enough to down Carnage. I would have died on the next turn.

Token was a saved Quake on a 3/2/7.