Something good, something bad, a bit of both. Your mixed results thread.

Comments

• Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Champed Mysterio
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Accidentally joined SCL7 instead of 9 where I usually play. 
    The good: super easy, slicing through the nodes in no time. The bad: lesser progression rewards. Undecided yet: only top10 placement gets a 4* cover, and I'm not sure if that's attainable (I'm not always playing consistently...).
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Good - My 9 Venom Bomb tokens from last time the event was held carried over.

Bad - My Venom Bomb vault this time had a yellow Human Torch cover, which does my 3-2-5 Torch no good.

Good - I reset the vault, and it now has two Torch covers.

Meh - The two Torch covers are a green...and a yellow.

Bad - I spend my tokens, and eventually get the non-Torch 4-star - Carnage.

Good - It's LVL 300, which gets me a 5-star Doc Ock cover.

Bad - I didn't get my free frogurt.
  • Steel_Colt
    Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Good - My 9 Venom Bomb tokens from last time the event was held carried over.

Bad - My Venom Bomb vault this time had a yellow Human Torch cover, which does my 3-2-5 Torch no good.

Good - I reset the vault, and it now has two Torch covers.

Meh - The two Torch covers are a green...and a yellow.

Bad - I spend my tokens, and eventually get the non-Torch 4-star - Carnage.

Good - It's LVL 300, which gets me a 5-star Doc Ock cover.

Bad - I didn't get my free frogurt.
    The worse than Meh, but better than Bad - It's 5* Doc Ock. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Season 10-pack had two 4* in it: C4rol and Emma Frost...
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Meh - I spent about 350 CP on the DD/JJ/Fatpin Internal Demons Vault

Great - I got four 5-star characters out of those tokens.

Bad - They brought my Fatpin up from a 1/1/0 to a 3/2/1.  Nothing for Jessica or Daredevil.

Weird - Four of the 4-star covers I got were Thanos.  I had to double check to see if he was an "Increased Odds" in the vault.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I also made a bunch of pulls from the Internal Demons store over the last few days.
    Good: I also got 4 5* covers.
    Bad: None of them were JJ, and she just needs one more non-blue cover to be feedable to completion.
    Meh: They all landed on the already highest colour for DD/Fatpin. Took them to five in green/blue respectively, and they each still have a power with only one cover.
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Good: I drew a bonus 5 hero.

Meh - It was another Yellow Kitty cover, not the purple Kitty cover I've been wanting.

Bad - Looking like I'll only get 10 covers on Storm before she exits Latest Legends.
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,068 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2019
    Good: Professor is at 2/5/6 and I pulled a cover.

Bad: It was black. Putting him at 2/5/7

Meh: Pulled my first Carbage today as well.

Bonus: I got Spidey 2099 fully covered. If I could just get a Jim Hammond red Id be back on track for 4* releases.
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 406 Mover and Shaker
    jp1 said:
     If I could just get a Jim Hammond red Id be back on track for 4* releases.
    My simulator is giving me a red at the end. Check yours and you might be fine. I thought they were all the same and not random, but I might be wrong. 
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,068 Chairperson of the Boards
    jp1 said:
     If I could just get a Jim Hammond red Id be back on track for 4* releases.
    My simulator is giving me a red at the end. Check yours and you might be fine. I thought they were all the same and not random, but I might be wrong. 
    It is indeed! Well, that’s good news. Thanks for the heads up.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    So, the new 'bulk open standards token' feature in place I mash that button once.

The good: I got no less than 6(!) 3*s from the 50 pulls (mind you, the 3* rate in standard tokens is about 2% so you'd expect about 1 3* Cover).
    The bad: instead of 6 3* bonus heroes, I have to accept a measly 300 3* shards, netting me 1 cover :(
  • Jormagund
    Bit late with this one but never mind.  Bust my hoard of 201 heroics and 78 classics pulls before the end of bonus heroes.  14 BHs across all pulls so pretty much as per the predicted odds.
    Got enough 3 star BHs to get the Medusa red cover from Kamala's rewards and make Medusa champable.
    My Sam Wilson was at 8 covers, with Kraven and Human Torch both at 6.  Redeploying the BH as normal got the two Sam Wilson BH covers I needed, pulled four Torch BH covers (one was a saved cover but it was close enough with the progression reward from PVE) and two BH Kravens along with one natural pull.  This was close enough to get him to ten covers with shards for my second shield training in a row (also second ever).
    Also got the necessary covers to champ Juggernaut, Worthy, C4rol, Peggy, Quake and TA Hulk.
    Finally got my first covers for Cable, Panther  and IM XLVI in the 5* tier.

All sounds pretty good so far, so where's the catch?
    I've finally hit the ISO crunch (day 514) and was only able to champ C4rol, Juggs, Medusa, Worthy and Quake.  Peggy and Hulk will have to wait and have in fact already been joined in the waiting list to champ by Nico and Domino.
    I guess the next two years or so will be be spent doling out tiny piles of ISO like a miser :/
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    The good: 7 hrs before Shield Training ended I pulled a 10th cover for Torch out of & Foes. The bad: I only had 30k iso and couldn’t get him to 209. Oh well
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Good: Pulled the last of my needed shards to take Kitty to 13 covers.
    Bad: Currently 0/20 on pulling 5*s in the BRB store
    Bit of both: But I did pull two MODOKs to put him at 10 covers, don't have the iso to get him to 209 yet though. "Soon."
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Good: finally pulled the elusive blue for Icem5n that I have been chasing before he leaves Latest.

Bad: Nabbed it on the last day of the event he was required in when I already had six clears, where it would have made facing Nova at 440 or higher levels in SCL8 much easier.

Bit of both: Draws in Heroics and Mighty Tokens have all been three stars that go to saved covers from not having the ISO to champ them yet. 
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,903 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2019
    Good: Got a needed SpiderHam Yellow from the Taco Vault taking him to 12 covers.

Bad: It was on the 299th draw in the vault!

Bit of Both: Still got a 153 tokens left but can't guarantee what I want for months on this cycle. Meanwhile in the other taco cycle I have almost 800 tokens. Why can't we shuffle tokens between taco vaults / why are there 2 separate tokens in the first place.

KGB
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 406 Mover and Shaker
    KGB said:

Bad: It was on the 299th draw in the vault!

Ouch. I feel ya. I’m trying for my blue and used up 177 with no luck yet. Here’s hoping 3 more days might get me there (but not expecting it). Of course, I got the 4 other 4* awards... just not the one I actually wanted. Lol
  • Jormagund
    190 Taco pulls for my Spider-Ham and facing the same 4-5 month haul to get back up to guaranteed numbers of tokens.  Did manage to pick up the 1,000 HP, Latest and a Magik cover along the way though which was nice.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,517 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jormagund said:
    190 Taco pulls for my Spider-Ham and facing the same 4-5 month haul to get back up to guaranteed numbers of tokens.  Did manage to pick up the 1,000 HP, Latest and a Magik cover along the way though which was nice.
    You must really love ham.