1 bssm
    4 goblin

underwhelming.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Used my token from progression, hit a green BSSM for a 4/2/0
  • WiDoW0042
    WiDoW0042 Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    1 token, 1 Carnage.  As someone who has pulled 50 straight 4’s from latest on two separate occasions, this was not my normal luck.
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Got a BSSM and Teen Grey (both champed) from the event tokens.
  • ssbledsoe
    ssbledsoe Posts: 52 Match Maker
    90ish pulls from CPs/tokens:
    Carbage: 2/1/1
    BSSM: was at 2/1/2 --> now 3/1/5; a fine build for telling kitty's to eff off and finish at some point via feeder (you know, those things we don't ever get anymore :( )
    GG: was 2/2/0 --> 3/3/3
    2 5* BH (PX) who went from 0/2/3 to 1/2/4
    Also another 2 feeder covers (FatPin and Doc Ock)

In summation, 17 5* covers from 90-95 pulls (I forgot to add in however many pulls I got from champ rewards CPs)
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    From our alliance event, I got a 5* Green Goblin and a 5* BSSM, but no 5* Carnage. I should consider myself lucky, but all I can think about given that our 5* success is pre-determined, is that those 5* pulls could have been Kitty, Okoye, or Thor...
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't super closely track my pulls, but I went something like 9/51 in the Carnage store. 5 Goblin, 3 BSSM, 1 Carbage, and a 5* BH for Hawkeye.

Finished BSSM with one champ level, Gobby went to 5/5/1 Level 420 from 2/3/1 Level 345, Hawkeye now 5/3/1 Level 390 from 5/2/1 Level 375.

I wish at least one (maybe even two) of those black or purple Goblin covers would have been yellow, so I could finish him with Sandman (Level 328). I've never naturally pulled a yellow cover for him. Same with Phoenix purple and 5tar-Lord yellow. But, maybe this new targeting system will help with these sort of situations where we have 5/5/X coverage and don't want to risk setting them as a BH and just end up getting saved covers for the two colors we already have maxed. 

Otherwise, it was basically exactly the outcome I was hoping for: minimal Carbage covers, finish BSSM, majority Goblin covers to around at least 10 covers. 😁
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,698 Chairperson of the Boards
    3 pulls got a carbage cover. Not interested in the other two. Job done.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    helix72 said:
    From our alliance event, I got a 5* Green Goblin and a 5* BSSM, but no 5* Carnage. I should consider myself lucky, but all I can think about given that our 5* success is pre-determined, is that those 5* pulls could have been Kitty, Okoye, or Thor...
    as i understand it, each store with 5* characters has it's own pre determined sequence. someone else can jump in and confirm/deny this...
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    jredd said:
    helix72 said:
    as i understand it, each store with 5* characters has it's own pre determined sequence. someone else can jump in and confirm/deny this...
    This is accurate. Each store is its own pull chain.
  • IceyOne
    IceyOne Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    2 pulls, 2 Carnages lol
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,903 Chairperson of the Boards
    0-16 and no BH.

KGB
  • Warbeast_7
    Warbeast_7 Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    200 pulls: 17 goblin, 18 carnage, and 8 bssm. Also got 3 5* BH. Really wish i could've finished my bssm lol
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    7 pulls, one Goblin champ level (meh, except it was 25 CP and let me make another pull), two saved Spideys (one of my several 5/5/1 5-stars that I keep acquiring Saved covers for...), one bonus Miguel, no Carnage.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,529 Chairperson of the Boards

25 pulls:

3 Spidey and 2 Carnage, not a bad average.

No BH, but a few Worthy Cap and Juggs amongst the 4* so pretty happy with the result.

• The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 491 Mover and Shaker
    Did amazing consider some of my previous 5-Star release token pulls:

5 total pulls:

Carnage Green X 1
    Bonus Kitty Purple

The only irritating thing is that the bonus cover was my 9th Purple cover, and she sit ad 2 5 (9) 2.  2nd time a bonus 5 gave me her Purple...

Also a Worth Cap Blue.  Mine is now 4 4 4, so ready for when he is inevitably required for the next 4-Star Shield Training.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did amazing consider some of my previous 5-Star release token pulls:

5 total pulls:

Carnage Green X 1
    Bonus Kitty Purple

The only irritating thing is that the bonus cover was my 9th Purple cover, and she sit ad 2 5 (9) 2.  2nd time a bonus 5 gave me her Purple...

Also a Worth Cap Blue.  Mine is now 4 4 4, so ready for when he is inevitably required for the next 4-Star Shield Training.
    I'll trade you my two bonus Kitty yellows for two bonus purples.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    I ended up with 2 tokens, both were 4* (can't remember who), not too bothered, SCL7 for me when Carny is essential is not a problem.