A Journey Through History / History Rewritten can't be 100% completed.

Is it normal to exclude the card set needed to complete all the objectives in an event?  There is no way to cast 2 sagas when the card set that has sagas in it is excluded from the event.  

It's no big deal as you can alway replay the other stages and earn all the rewards, but this seems like a strange design choice. 

Comments

• Windy
    Windy Posts: 79 Match Maker
    edited November 2019
    It's related to the sudden rotation which I expect is a mistake/bug and making progression still is possible. 
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    I mean, you don't need to make all the objectives to get full points.

That being said, the set rotation was almost definitely a bug, and will hopefully be fixed before the event ends.
  • Mcclaine
    Mcclaine Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Any event that revolves around a set that has rotated out should be moved to legacy so we can continue to meet objectives.
    It would certainly make some of the pvp coalition events that were previously in standard interesting... or degenerate. Take your pick.
  • Nyarlathotep
    Nyarlathotep Posts: 92 Match Maker
    I almost never play any node but the first, in any of the journey through history events. 
    The second, third and so on nodes play way slower, the opponent has more HP and better abilities /decks on top of that.
    You can just play node 1 four times (if not perfect, just play it 5 or 6 times...) and are way faster that way.
    Also you dont need any specific cards from any set that way.